hai MT Ladies Help me

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by arch123, Sep 15, 2010.

1. arch123

arch123 New IL'ite

dear MT friends,
    I am studying own MT Course from Internet.Now i am studying Dermatology,I have one Big doubt,i am studying skin diseases and their drugs,My Doubt is If we keep, for which disease has which drug in memory Like a doctor or we study just only spelling of the drug is enough?
    Please Helpme friends:drowning

2. arch123

arch123 New IL'ite

hai friends,
    i want urgent help,there is a 18 views,but no one reply.

3. arch123

arch123 New IL'ite

Please friends,
    Anyone help me Medical Transcriptionist.I am urgently wants help

4. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi Arch123,

You need not memorize like a doctor, though it would help knowing which drug is given for what.

You should also have a medical spellchecker installed in your system. If you type a wrong spelling, the spellchecker will give you the correct suggestions (even for drugs).

You can have the latest Quicklook drug index software which you can install in your system for reference. Here you can search with sound alike spellings or you can type a disease name and it lists the drugs given for that.

If you dont have quicklook, try to find from Google. Type the name of the drug and see what it is used for. Cross check from reliable websites like rxlist. If you don't find a proper reference and if you are in doubt, please don't fill it. There are several similar sounding drugs which are used for entirely different illnesses. So its always better to leave a blank rather than typing something which you are not sure of.

Btw, may I ask you which online website are you taking your course from. I might refer it to a cousin who wanted to know about it.

Rgds,
    Radhee.

5. arch123

arch123 New IL'ite

hai radhee,
    Thanks for ur information.I am also Tamil.Unga cousine Online MT padikkiraangala?Naan padikkira MT course web address ithuthaan
    Medical Transcription Course
    Radhee,One help please

enakku MT course padikkirathukku Neenga Guidance kudukka mudiyumaa please.
    Ungala eppadi contact pannurathunnu theriyala.Enakku MT padikkanumnu romba aassai.But Guidance kudukka yaarum illa.:drowning
    Can u help me radhee

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
  6. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi Arch123,

A candid opinion here...I am not sure if you can study transcription online. Though the site gives you the information and the files, unless you work in a office setup, its going to be difficult. You will keep getting doubts, not only on the theory, but also the dictations. In the office setup itself, people who are not able to comprehend what the doctor says get the help of colleagues by passing the headphones.

Do you have any plans to come to India? If you do, you can join courses offered here where you get trained in an office setting. Once you get to a comfort level, you can work from home after passing some tests.

Though I would be willing to help you, I am afraid its not practically possible as we cant share email IDs here.

7. arch123

arch123 New IL'ite

hai radhee,:cheers
    Thanks for ur information.what is office setup?U r right radhee.But in india my native is sankarankovil.There is no anyone MT training center.So i get training thro online only.But online Training is High expensive,compared with normal Training.

So i planned Just Finished theories such as anatomy,Physiology,Drugs,prefix,suffix using these online MT.Then i will got Training from India.Not only expensive is my problem in MT Training But also i cant stayed more than 2 months in india.

I have not PM message here.I will try ask the permission from Admin to share my email id here.

THEN I WANT ONE SMALL HELP ,

See this link,
    Medical Transcription Course
    In this Link after Finishing Module I that is Human physiology and medicine,which one should i Studied?
    Plese help me how to study the next chapter?
    Take care
    With love
    Archana:)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
  8. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Please go as per the modules they have given. Perhaps they are finishing one particular body system and give you audio files of that particular specialty to get trained. I think, not sure though. So go by the modules they have given. If there is an option to contact them to know how you should go about it, please do so.

During my training, we got a doctor who taught us medicine, an english professor who taught us grammar etc. The latter (that is writing without gramatical errors) is also important if you are serious about MT. I see that this is covered in the second module. So go as per the list and try to do the audio files.

When you come to India, please attend the training program. Because without proper training and quality work, companies will not be willing to give home-based jobs.

Hope this helps. All the best. :thumbsup

9. arch123

arch123 New IL'ite

Hai radhee,
    Thanks for ur Kindly Information.May I ask one more doubt,Is This MT course Materials are Similar to ur Materials when u r studied?Is These Materials Include Or cover all syllabus compared with Normal course?
    Radhee where are u in Tamilnadu?Are u married or unmarried?

Ok Radhee when will i get doubt in this course,I will ask with u in this thread ok.
    Take care

10. arch123

arch123 New IL'ite

hai anyone from coimbatore

hai kovai friends,
    Any one please tell me how much cost required for online MT Course from coimbatore training centers.:hide::hide: