1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Laparoscopy - Dr Shobharani,Manipal

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by suv, Sep 21, 2010.

Best hospital in bangalore for diagnostic laparoscopy

Poll closed Dec 30, 2010.
  1. Manipal

50.0%
  2. Wockhardt

25.0%
  3. Apollo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other- then pls specify

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. suv

suv New IL'ite

Any of you out there have had a laparoscopy(for diagnosing the cause of infertility) done by Dr Shobha Rani of Manipal, Bangalore?

If you have , kindly share your experience. I am scheduled for one and am scared.

Can any one pls suggest me the best place and doc in bangalore for laparoscopy?

2. vsj1985

vsj1985 New IL'ite

Hi Suv,

I have not had a laproscopy with her, however if you do want to check for infertality, I would suggest to go to Mallaya Hopital and meet the gynac there, Dr Susheela Shetty, or her assistant, Dr Aviva.... they are both the best best in town and personally I feel that Mallaya hospital or St. Johns Hospital are better choices (my mom had a bad experience at Manipal, so I dont really trust the place)... but then again, the doctor does matter.

In case youd like to meet Dr Susheela Shetty, she has a clinic I think at Hunumantappa Layout... but she definitely practices at Mallaya hospital.... She saved my life.... I trust her a lot.....

Also, about a Laproscopy... dont worry too much about it.... its a small procedure and does not hurt as much..... All the best dear... do keep us posted..... Take Care and God Bless Always...

3. suv

suv New IL'ite

Dear vsj1985,

First of all , a big Thanks for your suggestions.

I tried reaching dr Sushila Shetty and dr Aviva at Fortis and was told that they no longer work there. Will try at the clinic mentioned by you. She seems to have quit Mallya Hosp too..:(

Suv.

4. vsj1985

vsj1985 New IL'ite

Dear Suv,

Hey sorry dear.... that's a surprise though..... well, I dont have the current address of Dr Sushila Shetty, but you could try to ask Mallaya Hospital for details of where she practices.

Her address for the clinic I guess (hoping it is still the same:hide:):
    1/4, Opposite Ulsoor Road, Near Manipal Centre (actually behind Manipal centre)
    Hanumanthappa Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka 560042
    080 25323300, 080 25323377

I hope this helps... all the best dear..... do let me know if you manage to get in touch with her....

Take care and God bless always...

5. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    At Manipal Dr Rekha is good and frank. She is availbable only on Tue and Sunday please contact the hospital receptionist.

VJBunny