Baby delivery in Hyderabad...

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by Rakhii, Dec 31, 2009.

1. getssmruti

getssmruti New IL'ite

hi,
    i had my baby delivered in fernandes hospital. it is one of the best hospitals. now the consultation fee is 500 bugs each time. dr evita is the best gynac over there. they have got a five star labour ward on the third floor. food is provided for the patient and one attendent. its too good.they stress on normal delivery only. rooms are neat and clean. 24hrs hot water. canteen is also good. first preference is given to the husband for staying with u in the labour ward.
    with love and best wishes
    smruti

2. rocknshake

rocknshake New IL'ite

Femicare is worst hospital. Dr.Famida Bhanu is not good. She is just money minded, treatment is based on economical class. like if she feels patient is poor, she wont suggest more medicines. else she will give big list which are not even necessary. We had bitter exp with Femicare for twice. we had spent almost 80K. For abortion also she charged us around 28K. When we are asking about reason, she simply said that, I dont have time, you can search on google. She is like my mother age, other wise I would have slapped on her face

3. amuu

amuu New IL'ite

hi ladies,
    does any one have an idea of remedy hospital in kphb
    i am 33 weeks pregnant and my gync untill now is dr.parijatham,she is about 75-80 years old, very well experienced and is a great lady with a lot of patience to answer all my silly questions!!!!
    but the problem is she will not be present in night times in the hospital..
    so can anyone suggest a nice hospital near and around kphb???

4. mani5845

mani5845 New IL'ite

HI...

I have gestational blood dieabetics.. I am checking for basant sahaney multispeciality hospital.

Please suggest me the treatment and the doctors availablity. Will the doctors try for normal delivery as i have chance for normal delivery..

Please suggest and give me your experiance in this hospital.