1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

2010-2011 H1b sponsors list

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by Dtsfe306, Feb 1, 2010.

1. ayushi1

ayushi1 New IL'ite

Hi crazyh1b

I hv not accept offer from maansystem.i got call many times from maansystem. but i did nt find anything good abt those people.in current situation no one is ready 2 apply h1 but maan system called me so many times abt sponsoring h1b.so i thought something is wrong.i refused their offer.

Thanks.
    -Ayushi

2. h1need

h1need New IL'ite

Hi..
    Like me you guys are also looking for h1 sponsorship. I tried hard but all companies reply d same that thy cant file h1.
    If you guys find any other alternative as to how we can start working or your plan of action to this situation, please let me know.

We can share so that all can benefit.

Thanks.

3. dew09

dew09 New IL'ite

Hi guys i am new to this thread
    I am also trying for H1 did anyone find something on this
    As of now just trying out with grapnel tecnologies but not sure if this consultancy wil actually do
    if any one know anything abt it please post further info

Thanks

4. AnshuKanuga

AnshuKanuga New IL'ite

Hi,

Could you share with me the consultant companies contact details. It would be very helpful.

I am on a h4 and am desperatley looking for a job. I have an MBA degree in marketing with 4 years of exp with GE and IBM.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Anshu

5. satmini

satmini New IL'ite

hi all,

please help. Do you have any idea about Zaran tech. I got a mail from Matt scott and Alok kumar about BA Online training. Actually I am looking for a sponsor to convert H4 to H1. I saw an ad about this company and sent a mail. They have asked to join this training and they will provide placement. The money we pay will be refunded after six months after placement. This is the promise they give. Can you please let me know if you have an idea Plzzzzz.

6. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

HI Satmini,

Even I got a call from zarantech and were asking me to join immediately, i said i need some time. I already have QA experience and they said get into BA, I was not interested to get into this.

There are many such consultants who say this. Please do you groundwork and then join. Ask them to give you references and then contact them and find out what their situation is right now.

7. uthra82

uthra82 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to IL and this is my first post. I am also currently on H4 and trying to find some consultancy you would sponsor H1B. I went through the whole thread and would like to put some light on consultancies based on personal experiences that i have had. DO NOT pay any money for H1B sponsorship. I was cheated by one of them and ended up losing 1500$. If at all they ask you to pay money, tell them they can take it from your first month salary. DO NOT pay them before your H1B is processed. Not many consultancies are ready to sponsor H1Bs this time. So keep trying. Do your ground work. DO NOT be pulled by their sweet and reassuring words. Hope this advice helps a few of you out there!...

Cheers,
    New Indus Lady!

8. satmini

satmini New IL'ite

Thanks Pandusk for your response. Even I have around 8.5 years experience in the elearning industry(Instructional design and management). I am interested only in getting H1b and would prefer not to change my skillset. If training in BA will help me to get H1B i am ready to do it...though I have partly played that role at job. Not sure how to check the credibility of this consultancy. Did he tell anything about cost?

9. kb2000

kb2000 Bronze IL'ite

Almost year end. Has anyone got any offer for H1B successfully?

10. riya123

riya123 Gold IL'ite

Zarantech is a fraudster company and only knows to gulp in money from you. Alok kumar convinces you very nicely when you call him saying he will give you excellent quality training and place you within 4 weeks. One dame padma who doesn't know what she talks gives you fake training. Till you pay for the training ($600) he says he'll sponsor you H1 visa. After training he'll ask you to take mock (fake) interviews and then he'll say he cannot sponsor H1 for H4 candidates. He'll give all stupid reasons. Then he'll ask you to change status from H4 to F1 with some dubious university. Then he'll give you some fake advisors contact who'll mint money to even get your admission done. Then He'll ask you to get CPT and makes you work on it (which is illegal). Then after your CPT is expired, he'll ask you to go on OPT to continue working. Some say that he doesn't even find a job for you. His aim is to collect $600 from you. Alok is a bloody scam artist and a fraudster. Stay away from him. Many peope have burnt their hands
    You can call his number and see how he convinces you to take the training and place you. While he conviniently forgets his words after getting $600 from you