1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Non stop Periods for 17 days :(

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by vsj1985, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi VSJ,
    Its good to hear. Hope your periods stops completely soon.
    All the best to your scan. Hope they will be able to find the problem & solves it!

Eat healthy & take care of yourself!

2. vsj1985

vsj1985 New IL'ite

Hey Vasumathy,

Thanks a lot dear.... My period again became heavy and painful.... Finished the full course of meds lets hope something works out... going to the doc tomo morning... fingers crossed.... thanks for your reply .... take care... God Bless..

3. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear VSJ,

Hope things will be sorted out soon as u are already under supervision of a doc.

Take care. God bless you, Dear

4. malasripad

malasripad Senior IL'ite

hello dear..:hiya
    first of all try to go to another doctor please.
    last month i also had the same problem and doctor gave me tablets but no effect. so he did D&C and finally it is stopped now and he gave me tablets for the regular periods.
    i am married and i am 33 years. i have a son 6 yrs old.
    i also have pcod problem. Doctor is telling that it is very hard to cure pcod and luckily i have a son after a long process of treatment of 2 yrs. it will take a very long period of treatment to have a child. please plan for a child now itself. afterwards we should not regret.
    this is my sincere advise. please don't mistake me.
    take care. bye.

5. vsj1985

vsj1985 New IL'ite

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses... I went to this lady doctor Dr. Chitra in Trichy, she tried giving me one tablet at first, but it did not work, so she had to introduce hormone tablets as well. It is a seven day course, two days of taking the course itself stopped my periods... I need to now go for a scan to get an idea of what is happening inside..... Fingers crossed.. lets hope for the best... Please pray for me....

Once again thanks to all the ladies to share your experience and for the invaluable advice... It really helped me get through this problem.... Take care and God Bless always...

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good that your periods stopped after those tablets... Hope the scan reveals the mysteries behind this non-stop periods!
    Best wishes dear!
    Take care!