Discussion : Projects and builders

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Sumaticg, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Divine84

Divine84 Junior IL'ite

Re: Victoria Towers in OMR Road

Hi all,

We recently booked a 2BHK in Victoria Towers....... I remember seeing some members discussing Victoria towers in one of the RE threads here at IL........where someone else mentioned they have booked there.........But search as I may, I am unable to find those posts!! :)

Anyways just wanted to reach out and check if anyone has infact booked with VT.......

2. divyasarav

divyasarav New IL'ite

Re: RC-Royal Grande - thirumullaivoyal

Hi,

do you have any idea regarding the rate offered for RC-Blossoms- Perumbakkam.

Divya

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

divya,

check out the discussion here. it was around 3200 last month not sure if there is any increase.

4. nithyaharsni

nithyaharsni New IL'ite

Re: RC-Royal Grande - thirumullaivoyal

thx
    nithya

5. mahala

mahala New IL'ite

About VGN Developers

Dear All,

This is the first time we r going to buy a accomadation for us, Since our child is studying PSBB Millennium at porur,we have planned to get a flat at porur mugalivakkam,And we r a middle class family,I request to kindly reply to me if u aware abt the details we require

1.Sq Ft rates at mugalivakkam
    2. Details reg VGN Pinnacle .

We have planned to go with VGN and so we require the details abt them ,if any body had bought a flat with them pls share with ur expereince with and so it wld be helpful for us to go about,.............

Thank You,
    Mahalakshmi Maheswaran.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Vgn builders

vino,

congrats on your own home..all the best..do discuss what was the rate you booked at.

mahala,

what is the rate vgn is quoting.

7. mahala

mahala New IL'ite

Hi shanvi,

They have not quoted any price but they need us to book immediately,since they r going to launch this project only by next month,.....

They have told us the site location but there is no board or nothing abt the project we cld see,..........

they have told us approximately that it cld be 3400 to 3200 per sqft,........

8. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Yes mahala and shanvy,
    we bought the house 4000 Rs. per SqFt.. there is no deduction also and we got the bank loan from HDFC Bank and now the plastering work also finished so we have to give 70% of the total amount for that, so next is the registration process so we are waiting for that process.

yes maha,
    you are correct. the VGV pinnacle is going to launch next month only... but the rate quoted is quite normal i think!! but donno abt more details abt that VGN pinnacle...will enquire and message here...

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Vino,

Out of curiosity, your loan has got approved and you have to register to pay? or is it you have registered already..just wondering..4000 for mogappair..come a long way from 2800..mmm where is re going these days...

what was the rate of interest. i know floating has increased:rant:rant:rant

10. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

sorry for the late reply shanvy!! the rate of interest in HDFC Bank for the first year 8.5% and then 9.5% of interest and then floating rate of the market. and the registration is going to held on december first week of the month. they promised us to handover on March 31st.