My Story

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by infinitehopes, Sep 13, 2010.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Many Congradulations InfiniteHopes on ur Pregnancy
    And also thanks for ur wonderful tips

2. infinitehopes

infinitehopes Bronze IL'ite

Dear LuckiestLadkhi,
    You are most welcome. And thank you very much for the best wishes for healthy pregnancy. I am really glad to have all friends here.

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi IH,
    I used to add the success stories with that thread for the past few months. Initially i had the thought of combining all of them in one place. One of the TTC member pushed me to start doing it & most girls helped me to collect the old stories! Special thanks to them! Hope somebody will get benifited by it!
    Your thread & these posts deserve a nomination. We are happy in doing so...
    If you wanted to get more curious to read that thread, let us know! This is the title of that thread 'P2P (Punch to People) who lacks heart and brain'.
    Take care.

4. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Dear IH

bella is right.. all of regular posters from 2ww thread moved over to P2P thread. that is our first home nowadays...and 2ww is missing lot of action these days..

I also started particiapting in IL way back in 2008 and then took a long break. But as I shared my fears with my DH I noticed that he is more inclined to look for solutions than just listening to my talks. And he starts blaming himself for all the ttc situation...I was finding it difficult to handle him more than me. I realized I was making him more tensed by talking over & over about ttc. So I re-joined IL and became a regular in TTC forum. after venting out here and getting so much of moral and emotional support, I am able to handle my DH better. He himself says that nowadays I am more emotionally strong than him and he realizes IL is the reason behind that.

You are right. Each of us react to situations differently. I did not take your post in a wrong way. I used to think like that initially but it did not work as I intended for me... and I also got so many friends from this ttc forum :thumbsup

you enjoy your pregnancy and take care of yourself and the little one..and yes.. dont forget to visit us in P2P.. you will find a different side of all these girls in the ttc forum :)

finally Congrats on the nomination :cheers

5. priyapraveendvs

priyapraveendvs Bronze IL'ite

wow!!! very ncie and heart touching story yaar ..

really hatsoff..

take care

6. infinitehopes

Dear Swaran,
    Thank you so much!

I will be glad to be of any help in anyway.

7. infinitehopes

Dear Vasumathy,
    I have already started going through the P2P thread! Read through initial pages. Its a real good way of venting out feelings! :)

8. infinitehopes

Dear Vidya,

Glad to know that you already went through it and have tried it. To be frank, initially even my DH used to blame himself for lot of things and failures.. but gradually when I started talking about how a women's body reacts and what could be the possible problems, he realized that there are two sides, and we could thankfully achieve the balance.

IL friends are definitely great and very passionate about helping each other. Its a great forum and so I am back immediately after the break! Can't keep away from it for long :)

All the best!

9. infinitehopes

Dear PriyaPraveenDvs,

Thanks you so much!

10. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

hey infinitehopes,
    is it possible to share doctor's name with whom you had your treatment?
    If you are not comfortable sharing that information then dont bother.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010