Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sairam,

Nice to see your details of three days sri Ragavendra pooja. I am also a devotee of guru for many years. But i have some doubt. could you please clarify....

Some long years back, i have perfromed Sri Ragavendrar seva for three days with namaskarams in each corner and centre. In all eight directions we have to do namaskarams during our last pradhishnam.
    I came to know this seva at that time from one lady. i have performed this seva and got benefit. now i have doubt to perform this seva whether i am correct or wrong. we have to perform this seva in the morning and evening for three days.once we start this seva, some changes naturally will come to our mind and body. we will realise it.

so if have any idea about this seva, please inform me.

thanks and regards,

raji

2. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sairam,

I want to share with you all the miracle happened in my case some long years back. i have performed three days seva with strong devotion and sincereity. during last day of my pooja, during completion of my pooja i heared some guys (kukuduppai with udukkai) . one old man came to my house at that time and told some good news. at that time i am unable to see him. my dad gave him something and told me that he told good news and i think sri Ragavendrar came to our house to bless you becasue he was a old man in orange dhoti....so due to curiosity immediately i went to see him. then i shed tears with joy. at that time he was in our neighbour's house. after this incident i have strong failth. my wishes have been fulfilled with the blessings of guru.

3. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

Today I completed my 1<SUP>st</SUP> day Pooja to Swami and felt very happy. But after 2 hrs due to my carelessness I broke one glass tumbler. Really I feel so sad and worried why this has happened on my 1<SUP>st</SUP> day pooja itself. As per my knowledge I followed all your instructions but I really do not know why this has happened to me on 1<SUP>st</SUP> day itself. I asked sorry to swami to whatever wrong I have made during pooja and prayed him to bless us. Kindly clarify my 3<SUP>rd</SUP> day of pooja comes on Saturday hence kindly let me know whether I have to end up my pooja on Saturday evening or Sunday morning??

Thanks for all your guidance you have given me to do pooja and get blessings of Guru.

Regards,

Sudha

4. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sudha,

Nice to hear that you have done your first day pooja. You don't need to worry at all about the breaking of glass tumbler as that is an accidental one. Normally It is our human tendency that if such a small small incident happens during those important days, our mind gets confused/worried as to whether something is going to happen badly in our life. Just ignore these things and focus your attention on Swami. You can also take in this way that Swami wants to test you whether you would complete pooja with full faith on Him.

I will tell you one thing. Have full faith on Swamy during these 3 days and be strong in your mind that whatever happens during these 3 days, I will not give up doing the pooja. Rest, swami will take care of as He only wants true devotion and discipline from us and nothing else.

If you have started your pooja on Thursday this week, finish it on coming Saturday morning. You will definitely get the blessings of Swami if you do your pooja sincerely.

Jai Sairam Jai Sairam Jai Sairam

cheers
    Sairam

5. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear brother Sairam,

Thanks a tonne for your reply. Today I have completed my 2<SUP>nd</SUP> day Pooja. I feel very relaxed and all my worries disappeared after reading your mail. As you said I will not give up pooja at any cost and leave everything under his lotus feet. Thanks a lot brother for all your guidance.

With kind regards,

Sudha

6. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Raji,

First of all, sorry for the delayed reply. Frankly speaking, I have no idea about the details of the Seva you have performed long years back. If I would have known about the details, I would have definitely shared with you.

Really glad to read the miracles, Rayaru has performed in your life. It is your strong belief and devotion that has made the miracle to be happened. Whenever possible, do meditation early in the morning for 1 or 2 min imagining that you are doing patha abhishekaam to Rayaru's holy feet and this would really benefit you a lot. Do it and see the result by yourself.

Jai sairam Jai sairam Jai sairam

cheers
    Sairam

7. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Dear brother sairam,

Thanks for your immediate reply. 0k i will follow your way of pooja to sri Ragavendrar for three days. I dont remember the old method .

regards

raji
    regards,

8. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,
    I have successfully completed 3 days pooja to Ganapathy, Sri Raghavendra and for Pondicherry Mother & Sri Aurobindo Swami. Thanks a tonne for your complete guidance to do this pooja systematically. This is the first time I am doing this kind Pooja at home. I really do not know what has induced me to do this pooja, might be Sri Raghavendra Swami want me to do this through your guidance before coming to Mantralayam. I am going to Swami’s place next week. First time I have planned to visit Mantralayam with my family.
    Brother I would like to clarify my confusions with you. Yesterday night I had a vision of Sri Guru Raghavendra Swami Photo which I made Pooja at home in my dream and the same Guru photo appeared again which was fallen side ways. Seeing Swami lying side way I just shouted saying OH SWAMI PHOTO IS LYING SIDE WAYS. This is all I remember. I do not know which vision of Swami photo appeared first either fallen one or vision of my swami photo with same flowers which I have offered for him yesterday morning. I really could not able to understand why I got 2 vision of same photo and that to could not able to remember which appeared first. I do not know whether I have made any mistake in doing pooja so swami is not satisfied. Any way I completed the 3rd day pooja today and left everything under his lotus feet.
    Regards,

Sudha

9. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sudha,

Glad to hear that you have successfully completed 3 days pooja to all the deities. Remember, We are just an instrument and it is the Lord who is making use of us to do good things. Hence Leave everything to Guru, whether it is good or bad. He will cure all our karmas and bless us if we sincerely pray to Him.

Really nice to hear that you are going to Mantralayam next week and that too after performing such a pooja to Him. You will surely get His blessings and I wish that you enjoy the trip to Mantralayalam with all your dear family members with lots of happiness and get His blessings.

Don't have any confusions about the dream you have had. YOu should be glad that Rayaru has appeared in your dream. We are humans and we can't be 100% perfect in what we do and Rayaru knows about us very well. Leave everything to Him and He will take care of you.

cheers
    sairam

10. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

Thanks a lot for your inspiring and motivating mail. What you said is exactly right I feel very glad whether I have done guru’s prayer properly or not his photo has appeared in my dream. Now it gives me lot of confidence after reading your reply.

I had a good trip to Mantralayam and Navabrindavanam for 3 days last week with my family. I feel I am really lucky to have the darshan of both the holy places at a short period of time. There is no words to thank swami’s grace on us. I would like to share with you how swami has graced my mom. Myself and my mom had a great passion to go to the holy place Navabrindavanam. But my mom had a vomiting problem, even if she travel a short distance by car, van or bus she suffer a lot. Only train travel suits for her. But since she had a great passion to visit Navabrindavam after visiting Mantralayam which is 400 kms up and down from Mantralayam we confidently planned to take a car leaving everything under Swami’s feet. While traveling in car my mother chanted “Om Sri Guru Raghavendraya Namaha” from her heart and I also chanted similarly for her thinking that she should not suffer while traveling. Believe brother, she did’nt even get any vomiting sensation and throughout her journey for 400 kms she has even vomited once. Moreover whenever she travel like this she does’nt eat anything to avoid vommitting but even then she use to get, but this time we were given Ramar Prasadam as lunch at guru’s temple at Navabrindavam, without regretting my mom ate the whole prasadam meal offered at temple. After meal we started our journey back to Mantralayam. Like onward journey miracle while returning from Navabrindavanam too my mom did’nt get vommitting. This is first time in her life time she has traveled without suffering. I have no words to thank our Guru for showering his blessings on us and gave us a very good darshan. I can’nt forget those 3 memorable days in my life.

Thanks a tonne brother for guiding me the prayer methods to Guru and get his blessings.

Best wishes,

Sudha