September 2010 mommies :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by DevikaS, Feb 4, 2010.

1. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi marina,

hearty congrajulations...get well soon...lots of luv n hugs to your little one..:thumbsup

All the very best to other expecting mommiesssss

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Congrats Marina :cheersGet well soon and share your experience with us.Our hugs and kisses for the LO

3. rajiswork

rajiswork Senior IL'ite

congrats marina,

u thought to be an octo mommie and its a surprise for us and to u too rt?

take care
    raji

4. ProReal

ProReal Senior IL'ite

Congrats on your new arrival... I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their pregnancy. :cheers

5. cool09

cool09 Senior IL'ite

Hi september mommies

how is everyone doing? any good news from anyone? my countdown has started just 9 more days to go..dunno when my LO is going to come out :) guess we all have provided a very good nest for all our ducklings and thats why they are taking their own sweet time :) i am getting very restless and impatient..my friends keep calling me and asking" hey have you delivered??" sometimes i really get irritated although i understand those are words of concern..how are the others feeling?

6. rayana

rayana New IL'ite

Hi,
    Congrates Marina.. Hope you are having fun time with LO...
    Ladies who are waiting, enjoy this time as you won't get time afterwards...

Take care everyone...
    Enjoy
    Ritu

7. DevikaS

DevikaS Senior IL'ite

tomorrow is my due date.. Im not in labor.. or anywhere close to it..

Doc appt went fine.. I went it all charged up for her to help me out .. but she said I give her no reason to HELP me.. Everything is normal so she HAS to let baby stay & cannot force baby out..

I am 1-2 cm (still), 90% & at 0 station (YAY Progress in this department) -- so IF i dont go by myself until 41 weeks (25th Sept) she is gna induce me if I want to.. so i said YES PLEASE! so 25th afternoon it is.. as she is on-call that day until 26th 8am .. 26th is my Birthday.. so if it has to be a induction I am going to try & pop the baby on the 26th.. so we can share the birthday..

day before I had MANY contrax, only a few contrax here and there yesterday. doctor did do a sweep.. apparently she has been doing one for the last 3 weeks. ( I didnt know it ) .. nothing is HAPPENING!!! aghhh!<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

8. september

september Bronze IL'ite

hello ,

cool ,

all the best , wishing you a safe delivery ...

devika ,
    your false pains made everyone feel that you would be the first in the club to deliver ...
    your baby is very happy and secured inside , so not deciding to come out ..

90% effaced is a good sign .... may go into labour anytime ... wishing for the same

all the best ...

my update :

lo latched on well during the first few days , but ignored it completely during the next week .... now he is ok and feeding better than earlier .
    going to the doctor for a wellness visit tomorrow ...

9. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Sep for sharing the gud news..

Thanks Devika, Roopa, isha, Cindhu, Raji, PR, Cool, Rayna and Vasu for the wishes..

Devika...hope u will make it before the Induction date..

Here is my son Ryan's birth story in brief...

13th morning at 1.00 am my water broke..we reached hospital at 2.30 and upon examination...i was only 1 cm dilated and i had very mild backcahe..

i was admitted and by 6.00 am my pain increased a bit and was checked again..and tht time i was only 1.5 cm dilated.. the nurse asked me for pain killer tablet...which i took and vomited..then by 7.00 the pain started increasing..and became severe..i begged for pain relief...but they refused to give me pain killer medication again and for epidural i was told only after 4 cm dilation..i can get epidural.. i was dying in pain and just wanted to reach 4 cm, so as to get epidural..at 12.00 noon i begged the doc to check me again hoping to have reached 4 cm...they were not very interested to check me as i was only 1.5 cm at 6 am..and to avoid spreading infection.. but bcause of my rude behavior..i was checked...and they were surprised to see me more than 8 cm dilated and 100 % effaced..i was rushed to labor room and started to push..after 1 hour of pushing..and with babys heart rate dropping..at 1.00 pm doc decided for episiotomy....and this is how Ryan was born and i had my delivery without any pain relief :rant

Now due to flat nipples..he is not able to latch...and i am pumping and bottle feeding him..i hv appointment with the lactation consultant tommorrow, also the episiotomy stitches are hurting me a lot.

Devika, Isha, Cool, PR, vini all the best for a safe and smooth delivery..

Take Care.

Marina

10. Kumarimouni

Kumarimouni Senior IL'ite

Hi all. My due is 17th. But. No contactions up to now.2days back dr. Did internal checkup. But I didn't cooperate with her. So she told iam unable to find baby head. Ladies plz advice me. Iam unable to bear that pain. Again next week that stupid test is scheduled. Hmmmmmmm. Dr told that we will wait up to next weekend. Afterthat we will induce. This is my updates. Plz ladies help me