1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I'm worried about my best friend

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by newmom2010, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Dont worry NM, i shall stand guard and block all the blows/punches. :wink:

2. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

Yes, I know her lot of drama must have happened in front of BIL. She would have said that I'm not happy to see her happy. She practically knows everything about me and she might have told BIL that I had a crush on him like 8 yrs ago or few more things. I don't care cos my DH knows anyway. I have not spoken with her, I want to let it be because I want her to think. As far as I know her, she must be sitting next to BIL when he called me. BIL might have thought that I'm spoiling his party for no reason.

3. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

Thanks, Naksh. You are my savior!:)

4. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Hi new mom,that took an unexpected turn.I didn't think she would break her friendship with you.Hope everything is fine with you personally.I wouldnt say I did a mistake,but if I played a part in breaking your friendship,I'm sorry.We all are there to lend a ear anytime,so don't feel as if you've lost a friend....instead think you've gained so many.:thumbsup

5. priyasworld

priyasworld New IL'ite

and you still support this lady ??
    She won't have your back or understand where you are coming from..will instigate her BIL against you..
    She will do whatever it takes to justify her actions.. manipulate, lie..

IMO, you are making a fool of yourself.
    The more I read this thread, the more it boggles me.
    You yourself say that you know what she did behind your back...
    I dont know what to comment anymore

6. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

NewMom,

This precisely is the point. If your friend is what you think she is, then she should have sorted things out between the two of you. Why is she bringing that BIL in the picture. After all you two are close buddies rite ? or atleast thats what you think.

When you are supporting her then she is all fine with you. When you try to bring some sense, she is all against you.

Listen girl... your so called friend needs professional help. period.

The way things are going it may end up in your hubby coming know of all this drama and he getting upset on you for getting involved....

So for your own sake stay away from this friend of yours...

7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Please don't compare being gay and involving in an EMA. I think you are educated and you very well know these are poles apart.

8. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]New mom :)

You did right thing at last :) . Being best friend you told her what is right and what is wrong. Its upto her to decide now. You stay out of it.

Something else !! I am not doubting her affection towards you...but what sort of friend is she . When you tell her something that what she is doing is not good, instead of pondering or instead of at-least giving least importance to what you said and carry on with what she is doing,She went and told her BIL and told (whatever,not sure wht he told ) .... things that made him sooooo angry on you and he called you to threaten ??? Its damn sure that she knows what BIL spoke to you. Is she really worth your friendship/love ??Think over it !! [/JUSTIFY]

9. priyasworld

priyasworld New IL'ite

This is your latest quote from the in-laws thread -
    "I know truth is little bitter but its the right thing to do"

Think about it.

10. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

Yes, thanks Priya, thanks saipavani, thanks charu and rose, I'm so glad to have got so many great friends. You are really god sent.

Nandshyam, on the gay thing. I know its a very sensitive issue and hate people who condemn it. They surely can't be compared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.