1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which brand/product did you use for baby bath tub?

Discussion in 'Infants' started by daisymom, Sep 7, 2010.

1. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  2. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

Thnx a ton loonypooh!!

even i saw the bathtub @ Lifestyle but it did not have any support for the infants

the price is not exactly a big factor cz we had made a fund for baby expenses right from the day i found out that i was pregnant. so even after buying most of the baby stuff (like crib, basic baby care products) we still have legroom for a perfect Bathtub.

i have saved a lot buy sewing all the baby clothes, quilts, receiving blankets, bibs, burp clothes etc.. so i guess i can spend a lill on the tub :bonk

the one from Mothercare/shoppers stop + the support will cost around 1600 and the one from Fisher Price costs 1990 (i checked) ... so not much difference .

i m looking for a direct feedback on it even though i read almost all good reviews @ amazon and other sites (I wud rather trust the mommies here!!!)

thank u once again for helping me out :) :bowdown

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  3. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

daisy mom ,maybe u got me wrong here wen i said "spending on a tub"
    as a mom who has spent 20k for cloth diapering her baby, a bathtub isnt that a deal. I can only speak for products we have used....
    mothercare is known for its quality......
    fisher price products are basically fancy and hence more pricey...
    we have a fisher price rocker... infant to toddler. w have fisherprice toys which she barely cares for....

wen i buy stuff for my baby, i always double chk... and i wont recommend it to other moms if i wasnt satisfied...

when u say u want to buy the best for ur baby it took me aback, as if i was giving Zoey substandard products :)......sorry!

4. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

Aiyo! i didnt mean that at all!!! My Bad!! :)

5. Subha

Subha New IL'ite

I totally agree....we have many more expenses on the way, as for bath tub, you get plenty of varieties in baby stores.
    You can go for a CELLO bath tub (good quality plastics), with having water outlet and fun attachments for kids
    Just google to find a good baby stores in your area

6. Subha

Subha New IL'ite

Sorry forgot to add

You can have a temporary infant bath net attached to the tub which i mentioned till you LO is 4-5 months and over