1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I'm worried about my best friend

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by newmom2010, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

delete delete

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  2. bugsbunny

bugsbunny New IL'ite

Dear Newmom,

Its possible that your friend maybe suffering from a Psychiatric condition where they are never satisfied with one partner....

I read a similar story in a magazine long back where the doctor advises that lady to get a medical treatment... dont remember the name of the disease/condition though....

but a trip to a Psychiatrist might be worth!!!!!!

3. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

@ Spidey...

Boy !!! you have an excellent sense of humour...and dont try to venture out and meet this lady in person.. you know women are too fond of men who have good sense of humour.. who knows may be she will add you to her hitlist and you will attend her next b'day party like all those helpless Ex.

and surely we would hate to see a thread started by Spidy "I feel soooo helpless.. how do I get out of this EMA"

@Newmom

remember a bad company is your worst enemy.. stay away from this woman whom you call a friend..

4. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

and what is this nonsense about this Bhabhi doing massage to the BIL and playing pranks and one fine day getting drunk and doing the deed and justifying it !!! utter nonsense...

or is it that I am too old fashioned and out dated ? In our families, after certain age, girls don't even touch their brothers / dad / uncles forget doing massage and playing pranks... pranks only in words not by touching the male members ... and moreover a "Bhabhi" is supposed to be the "Mother" of the BIL ... this is the grade where a bhabhi belogs...gosh... and this so called chotu.. is treating his mother like this ....what the world has come to !!!

Is it common now a days that families don't insist on these values ? have these become soooo common ?

My dear ILs .. please tell me "No its not so"

5. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

Wow, what a thread. I just happen to read it today. So no point to pen down my thoughts as most on the ILs have done so already and most importantly you have told her off. So now, how is everything after 3days? Any changes/updates?

6. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

Thanks everyone so much to take out the time to respond to me. It really means a lot to me.

I took the time to read all the responses including Spiderman's edited response..thank god that there are violent icons on this or I think I would have recieved a blow/punch for him and everyone else. One of my eyes would have surely been blue black.

I just wanted to say that at the end of the day this is a democratic world and people make choices in their life. We have to let me decide how they want to live their life. Some choices are right and some are wrong. We have complete right to codemn what is wrong which I do in case of my friend. But, killing someone - I wouldn't kill anyone ever. I even catch ants and leave them on the grass. My friends have always been kind of rebels and non conformists and so maybe my tolerance levels in life are much higher. I have a friend who is gay and that's his choice but I love him for the person he is, but maybe thats a whole new topic.

Another point is we cannot act as if she is the first person in this universe to do this. Tiger Woods has done it and he had kids too. So, such stuff happens and its wrong I agree. We should condemn it but try not being fanatics.

In terms of situation with my friend, its not good because her BIL called me on Sunday night and threatened me to stay out of this situation. I have just decided to keep it low for now.

Thanks everyone again, I love you all.

7. canreachus

canreachus Senior IL'ite

full too drama film-matter for love sex & dhoka-part2
    & what a justification for EMA, your friend didn't have corrage to go against her parent's wish but had guts to such affairs before and after marriage!!!! and you are in favor of her act????is she exists in reality???

good script !!!!!!!!!!

8. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Some of us are virtually carnivorous!:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

Thank you new mama for making our day :crazy:crazy

9. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Ohhh...newmom;
    That's a twist. I thought the maximum consequence would be your friend not talking to you...
    Why did BIL threaten you??? Did she back-off from EMA and BIL is not taking rejection lightly or Did she pout and sulk in front of BIL that you are not totally "supporting" her ??? Did you talk to your friend about BIL's threat?

And please do not compare this to gay people; no way both are same. You know that.
    -Nitha

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

NM ,

oooh.. this is serious.. Now I guess its beyond your hands and you need to stay away from this episode.

Imagine the day this news opens up and your DH gets to know that you are aware of this , he's going to be mad over you too.

Save yourself !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.