1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Crtl + Z

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ambika04, Sep 10, 2010.

1. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Raba baby,

I wanted to undo so many things in my life.But I couldnt you.Dont you too?

Yes Im equally emotional as you are otherwise I would have forgotten the incident.

Yes very are thankful & grateful to our parents.We are blessed in a way.
    Thanks dear for your feedback.

2. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Ya Inc,Ya as you say one moment of look & thousands of emotions emering from it.All that was buried.How true.My friend dint utter a word but I have too many thoughts of her past life which she wants to forget but I couldnt forget...

Thanks dear for your feeback.

3. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Dear Cheeniyaji,

Im taking more time to reply than usual as im stunned by your introspect approach.
    //But you are talking here of eyes acting independent of the heart. It amounts to saying that eyes can betray the emotions which the heart wants to conceal//.

My friend saw me after so many years.Her eyes are excited to see me again but her heart says just avoid her,move yourself & she changes her expression in split seconds as if she doesnt know me.But for 1 sec her eyes said a Hi.It hapens mostly when you are in a dilemma.

//But according to me, the heart does not require the eyes to convey its contents. The feelings of the heart have their own way to reach out to people//
    Yes agreed but its in a normal case.Havent you seen when a child does a mischief their eyes says no no i dint commit that & plead innocent but their heart knows the truth.It is a wilful expression!!!As a child one of my interst was keenly watching each & everyones expressions.I can translate too many things for that.

//The obliging children give up their love to please their parents and live an entire life of frustration//
    Correctly said when we started to please somebody we need to continue till the end & the satisfaction we derive from it is null.

Yes its painful to know parents turing as acid rains at times.

Yes i feel bad my friend hasnt come over what has happened & that bothers me too much that even now she is not able to overcome & rise above but still sticks on to avoid me.Im sure next time she will comeup to me to pour her heart out.Yes God hasnt enabled us crtl+z to make us strong.

Thanks for your lovely feedback.
    [/JUSTIFY]

Dear Srini & sowmy I will get back to you plz bear with me till then :)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  4. dharma

dharma Senior IL'ite

Dear Ambika,
    Your post is too poignant!
    I loved the following sentence best!

But friendship is not about being friends it’s about understanding each other too.

In any relatioship, understanding the other person holds the key.
    Relationship is never a matter of agreement, but a matter of understanding.
    Your friend perhaps respects the mutual space between both of you and wants that to continue!
    I wonder how you connected ctrl+z on a practical level in life! Your thought process is amazing!:thumbsup
    Regards,
    Dharma.

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ambika
    What a lovely piece it was sad and very touching...
    What type of agreement is this my girl, it is really tough to be away from such close friends. Just pray everything is fine with her..........
    Friends are for that, respect each others feelings, on your part you did a great job.

6. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

dear ambika,

proud of you dear...for the way you reacted for the oly reason she was your friend..!!

very well ctrl z is needed..but without that the way we go it gives more chance to prove ourself than that shortcut....as you told...god wants see us ..how we react without those shortcuts dear..

well said ambika..cheers to you..

7. ramalakmi

ramalakmi New IL'ite

This is a lovely post.. Heart is filled with some kind of sadness..

8. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ambika,

You have narrated a touching part of your life. I mean..as you rightly said, you are helpless though you wished for the crtl+z.

The arrangement not to see you is strange indeed.
    I hope your friend comes out of it soon.

I read through your replies here..and loved the quote..You don't know how strong you are, until being strong is the only option you have".

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  9. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear ambika

very moving post, i got emotional after reading it. Yes you are a very special friend with heart of gold, and able to understand your friends request maturedly.

i too hope, your friend is now blessed with a good life and she has become once again cheerful. They say Time is a best healer, hope it has healed ur friends pain.

10. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Ambika,
    I'm nominating this as the finest post/thread.
    This is the first time I have made a nomination, but this one was so beautifully written to convey the emotions, that I felt compelled to nominate it.

Hats of to you for taking your friend's very strange and weird request in a polite manner. That must be so difficult.