October 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Active2010, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi divya,

Good to hear from you.Me yet to think about hospital bags and stuff.Nearly a month ahead so waiting :coffee

Cloth diapers are always the best and as you said when you are travelling we can opt for disposables..We have lots to talk about like these..letz soon start a new thread for our Oct 2010 mommies club.

Let atleast one mommy deliver, then we shall start a new thread..Wat say all :)

2. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,

how is everyone doing? please see my updates below

Hi Daisyone - Even I am feeling the baby very near to my rib cage. Today I have the ultrasound done and the baby is in head down position. doctor said its good. her feet is near my rib cage.I am not getting any BH yet.My LO is moving alot.

Hi Carnatica - its good that you are in good hands now . Hope everything will be alright and baby will change position automatically

Hi Dibu - for now I am planning on using disposable diapers.Once my mom is here I can ask her about the cloth diapers I am in my 33 week and I haven't packed the hospital bag yet.

Hi cindhu - its very good to start a new thread. and also can we post the updated due dates? my due date is on oct 27th

Right now I am in my 33rd week and doctor told that the baby is weighing
    4pounds and 12 ounces. do you guys think the weight is enough? or do I have to eat more? I asked the doctor same question and she said the baby weight is just fine.

Hi deepa -how are you doing.

Hi Unexpectedlife - how is your health?

Please share your thoughts.

Bye,
    Priya

3. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

@Divya : Even i have a U/S scheduled @ the end of the 36th week. and thanx for the tip about papaya... i will surely try it!

@Cindhu : i have always been a supporter of starting a new thread for all the Oct 2010 mommies once one of us delivers!

@Priya : i m slightly worried bcz the BH leaves me totally gasping for air (not bcz of any pain. i just find it incredibly difficult to breath) :hide:
    gonna talk to the Gyn about it.

btw, i m gonna use CD in the day time and disposables in then night. i have already made some 20 CDs

4. kkavitha08

kkavitha08 New IL'ite

Hi all,

Its been a looonnnggg time since I came here...How are you all?

Want to give you all a surprise news...I delivered a baby girl on 29th aug through emergency C-section..:) She is a pre-term baby born when I was 35 weeks pregnant..So I am no more an Oct mommy..:)

I was diagnosed with PIH and my BP shot upto 180/114..So I was admitted in the hospital and was under observation...tests showed that I had high levels of protein in the urine and the doc immediately said that the baby has to be taken out..So on 29th of aug, at 6:29p.m I delivered my baby girl:)..She was just 2.07kgs..For 5 days she was in the NICU and recovered well..Now we are at home and I am BFing exclusively..will post the birth story in detail later..We have named our daughter as NETHRA.

Kavitha

5. Dibu

Dibu Bronze IL'ite

Wow Kavitha Congratulations!!!

Anyways u are first in our due date list also. Nice to hear that someone in our club has already delivered.

Hope ur little Nethra is doing fine. Post your birth story soon. Eager to read it :).

Take care dear
    Divya

6. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hey kavitha :) that is cool lady..congrats dear...really thrilled and happy to hear this good news..an october mommy delivered in august :)

thank god that the little one is doing good..my hugs and kisses for nethra :kiss

take care dear..step in when you find time:hiya

7. SanPrasad

SanPrasad New IL'ite

Hi Kavitha

Congrats dear... Nethra very good name..
    take care of ur health and the baby too... whenever u have time tell the birth story of Nethra..

take care ...

8. SanPrasad

SanPrasad New IL'ite

Hai friends

friends how are u all feeling?.. tired, sore, sleepless nights,etc..
    Nowadays feeling really tired.. can't even able to cook or do the households... having lots of BH.. that time i can't even able to step or move... it's very had... I have to ask my GYN reg this... having an apt this week.. so many questions to be clarified..
    not yet decided abt the carseat and stroller... have to finish all the things within 3 weeks...

take care

9. deepanair

deepanair Senior IL'ite

Congrats a ton Kavitha!! Nethra is such a beautiful name! Hope you and the little nethra are doing great!

So the first mom in the club!:thumbsup. Enjoy motherhood and do let us know how you are doing.

Deepa

10. veenavarna

veenavarna Senior IL'ite

Hi Kavitha...

Congratssssssssssssss :wow. Thats a very sweet news!
    So you guys must be :party. I felt so happy after reading the news! I am from Nov-2010 club. Anyways a warm :welcometo baby Nethra and our blessings to her!!! So she must be equally excited to see her parents and should be having a lot of attention!!! Wow..!

Cheers
    Veenavarna