October 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Active2010, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Dear unexpectedlife,

My prayers are with you.
    Pls stay strong and dont lose hope.
    Take good care.
    Your mother is with you always and will help you in a safe delivery.

2. vm10

vm10 Senior IL'ite

Dear unexpectedlife,

Really sorry to hear about your loss. Do remember that your mother is looking at you from wherever she is and she would want you to be happy. As her last wish was to have a beautiful grandchild, now it is your responsibility to take care of yourself and let no harm befell the little one. Rest assured, your mother will come back to you in some form or the other....

Love and Hugs,
    Vidya

3. tripurakanthi

tripurakanthi New IL'ite

Dear Friend, I am really sorry for your loss.. Please dont call urself unexpectedlife.. As everybody said, your mother would surely be watching upon you and wouldnt want u to feel this way... Please pull urself together for your mother and for the little one inside you...

We are all here for you to share your grief.. Do come in often and let us know how you are.. You and ur family will be a part of all our prayers..

Take care..
    Lots of love and hugs,
    Kanthi

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi UnexpectedLife,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. You can find our forum guidelines here...

Congrats on your pregnany.
    Very sorry about your mom. Its really tough to accept the loss of your mother. No one could match a mom to her LOs! Hope her soul rests in peace.
    You are going to turn into a mother soon. Give your best to the little one inside you. He/She needs your care & health. Do try to take care of yourself. Get some friends or others to help during your delivery. Hope your DH will give you the best support.
    Take care dear.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  5. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

I hope Unexpectedlife is getting all our love. Hang in there sweetheart.... things will change once u have ur baby in ur hand.

@Everyone : has ur baby dropped yet? i m having insanely difficult time in eating/sleeping/sitting cz the baby is right up near my ribcage. heartburn is getting sooooooo bad :hide: and i almost puke after eating, no matter how small the portion is ....

and yeah, BH has started for me. mighty uncomfy... not in my tummy, but i feel a sudden rush of blood to my head and increased pressure on my chest (that one must be bcz of the baby still being up) when BH contractions come. :hide: :spin

6. carnatica

carnatica New IL'ite

@Unexpectedlife - Very sorry to hear about your loss. I pray God to give you all the strength emotionally and physically.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. carnatica

carnatica New IL'ite

Updates from my side:
    Since I had some bad experience with the gyn and esp the nurses, lab technicians, I decided to switch to a different gyn. I was little apprehensive since I was in the 36th week already, but decided to go ahead. Visited the new gyn yesterday. She patiently went through all my records and made note of important points.
    @Vidya - She did an internal checkup yesterday. It wasn't as bad after all. She checked to see if the baby has enough space to come out comfortably, but since I've not had any internal exams so far, she found it a little restrictive. My mom says during days of her pregnancy, there were no scans, only internal checkups and that there's nothing to worry about it.
    The gyn asked for a U/S scan also. During the scan we discovered that the cord is around the baby's neck. The gyn has cautioned about it, and asked to report at hospital immediately if i sensed anything wrong, or lack of movements for sometime continuously. Not sure how to monitor this, cos naturally during the 9th month, due to lack of space, the movement of the baby will be restricted, and additionally the baby will also sleep for long hours. Hoping the cord doesn't pose any threat and change its position automatically.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

8. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

u must be going for a weekly check up now. so there is no need to get worried. just keep a track of the kicks.. if it drops a lot then go to the Gyn.

the cord wont pose threat, most times the Gyn hooks a finger and un-loops it when the delivery is going on.

i dont think my LO is gonna slow down at all. i m gonna complete my 35th week and there is no drop in movements and the kicks/twists remain very strong :crazy

9. vm10

vm10 Senior IL'ite

Hi Carnatica,

Thanks for relieving me.. I was a little queasy about the internal examination. I also have a U/S scan coming up soon.. Was it the Growth scan that you had?

Even my LO keeps quiet on certain days. As my doctor suggested, I am keeping track of the daily movements. She said to report to the Maternity Ward of the total number of movements per day is less than 10 coz that could be a sign of fetal distress. Dont worry, just keep an eye on the movement. If there is no movement have a bar of chocolate or cold milk and lie down for some time. This generally prompts movement in the baby in my case.

Vidya

10. Dibu

Dibu Bronze IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I have been for the check-up today. Everythings seems to be normal now. Am happy that doc scheduled for a scan in 36th week. My LO is very active. My weight is slowly increasing and my tummy has grown little bigger. Not able to walk for a long time and little back ache too. Occasional BH contractions.

How many of u have started packing hospital bags? Cloth diapers or disposable diapers....what do u prefer?Am planning to use disposable diaper only while travelling.

Daisy: I read that papaya is good for heartburn. You can eat one or two pieces of it.

Divya