TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,
    Very Sorry To hear this dear. All of us were expecting for your post. My Hugs To you Dear.
    I am filled with tears.So all our prayers are not answered this time.
    God why you make her wait, what do you want. I am very disturbed from Morning, your news makes me more worse and to lose hope in God and everything.
    I do not know what to say. Please cry out dear, do not stop. Crying alone washes our pain.

2. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Yes Vidya, I was also thinking the same thing that since Vasu is in everybody's prayers all these positive vibes will ensure a positive result. But I am very disappointed now. Why does karma need to work this way... even if we are suffering because of previous janma paava punyam , why did god make it that way :rant why can't we suffer or enjoy in the same janma and just live peacefully

As per my astrology I carry a lot of negative burden from previous janma , will face issues in every face of life till death. Not that I completely beleive in it , but experiences make be think that it may be true.

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sankna,
    Karma... Thinking about Bambli, she used to talk about it. Where is she?
    Relax dear... There is nothing to do with past & present Karma. Do all good you can do, leave it to GOD!

Thanks a lot Vidya.... My DH is more strong than me. Trying to make me cheer up immediately after the negative report.
    May be i don't deserve a IVF baby!

Oh come on Saktips... Loosing hopes just because of my failed result? Come on! Thanks for your words...

4. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Vasu
    Very sorry dear for negative results.My hugs to u.Really dissappointed hearing the news from u.I kept u always in my prayers and prayed for ur success but still this happend.Anyways dear hope so u conceive naturally this time don't give up hopes.We all are ther for u.
    With love,
    Ramya

5. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Vasu,

I am literally in tears when I read your post. I mainly prayed for you in my today's pooja. I wish I am there at chennai to give you moral support. My hugs and I hope you come out this soon. My hands are just chilled and legs are shivering when I think how will I face IVF?

6. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Suja and rama
    I visiteed GYne dear.She said that iam not ovulating that's the reason for multiple periods.But really confused that how i get periods without ovulation?She said it's possible.She asked me to wait for more 13 days and asked me to tal\ke BCP which she prescribed for 2 months and then visit her.Hope so the problem get solved without BCP as iam scared to take pills now.
    Hi to all other friends here.
    From,
    Ramya

7. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Vasu,

Sorry to hear abt the results. Do not worry. Stay Positive dear! May be God wants you to achieve motherhood naturally w/o medical intervention. When you attain this biggest gift after a lot of struggle you will realise the importance and cherish your bundle of joy with great love and immense thankfullness to the Almighty. Believe me! U will def share the good news soon!

Dont lose hope dear. May be the right time is yet to come. Lots of baby dust to you! Goddess Garbarakshambiga will surely bless you. Believe in HER! She does miracles!

8. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,

i dont know what to say dear... I am not good at consoling others....
    But can definitely understand ur situation after going thru the same....

Hats off to u for being so strong... Pls take care...

9. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

dear vasu

so sad to hear this news .dont worry everything wil be alright.i pray for you and who is on TTC here.dont lose hope.you may get double bonus as profit for this present loss.pleas control yourself. surely you wil say good news in the coming months.you only gave many tips. you helped many people here henc god wil bless you soon.

This month also i met failure in my TTC.this month i got two normal periods. henc i planned to met doctor becaus my period five days early.i am always facing negatives. now i am believing god.god wil bless for the people who is on TTC he wil CURE our worries and give positive result

10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vasu,

Thanks for your wishes .
    Hope you are alright now and ready to continue TTC. :thumbsup
    My hearty wishes and hugs to you.

Sticky baby dust to all !

My update:
    Yes the blood results came out ok. Just to be sure, the doc did a scan to see the gestational sac. we saw the 3cms long baby . So dr has confirmed.
    my nausea and vomiting is horrible. I cannot eat anything . I even lost 2 pounds in 1 week. Hope this goes away in 3 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.