land price on omr in greenpeace constructions right next to jayalalitha's estate!!!

Discussion in 'Housing' started by raagam, Aug 31, 2010.

1. raagam

raagam New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I would like to know the price of land in greenpeace construction which is right next JJ's estate on OMR. The land is inside 1km and there are very few built farm houses inside and the rest is all plots each about minimum 1/4 acre to 1acre each and its gated. I am thinking of buying it. But have no idea about how much it goes for. Please if anyone knows about it, please give me your opinion asap.
    :drowningThanks.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: land price on omr in greenpeace constructions right next to jayalalitha's estate!

raagam

how are you. are you talking about the lands inbetween thiruporur and omr/ecr. that sector is largely owned by bigshots..and i would think twice before buying there, if i do not have the backing..and moreover i think they are agricultural lands..and nri cannot invest in them..check it out..

what is the price they are quoting??

3. raagam

raagam New IL'ite

Re: land price on omr in greenpeace constructions right next to jayalalitha's estate!

Hi Shanthi,
    I am fine! How are you? the land is 11km before mahabalipuram on OMR right next to jayalalithas house. It's sold by greenpeace construction company and have been selling these plots for about 10 years. They finally sold all of them. He has about 9grounds inside where you have to go for 1km. The entrance is from OMR road. He says he will ask and let me know since he is also an nri and he bought it 4yrs ago from them. The greenpeace company has a servant quarters and placed a family to take care of the properties. They have high grill gate at the entrance with a goorga outside. It is about 3km from thirupporur away from chennai.Exactly 33km from adyar when we drove. Please enquire and let me know. Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

4. cnvramana

cnvramana New IL'ite

Hi Ragam,

I bought the land in the same place you mention recently from a owner. It costed me abt 1 lac per cent. Did u buy it ? How much was it. Let me know if you know of any other info abt this land. It will help me as well. Thank you

5. raagam

raagam New IL'ite

I have not got it yet. I would like to know whether it is patta land you bouhgt? Please let me know. I would like to buy it. If you can give me yur contact I would like to talk to you since you just bought it. Thanks.