1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in union city plz help

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by muskan3, Aug 27, 2010.

1. muskan3

muskan3 New IL'ite

HIII

to all ladies who are staying in union city. we are looking for apartment in union city .. we dont know anyone there.. plz help me to suggest good apartments we just decided to shift because of work place....

thanks .....

2. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Hi Muskan
    You can search the apartments in apartments.com for oyur local area. Its a good site.

thanks,
    oopall

3. muskan3

muskan3 New IL'ite

Thanks oopall and vmariam for yours suggestions and feedback.. I will definately keep these things in my mind...
    Do u guys know anyone whos staying in this place.. Avalon union city..(its a luxury complex with elevator)..We really liked this place bt its rating is extremely bad ... Is there anyone who can tell me the real picture....

thankss

4. sirilu27

sirilu27 New IL'ite

Hi Muskan,
    Avalon Union City ( the apt opposite to Verandas and BART) is really good. Yes, one of my friends stays here and its really good. Its a bit expensie though.
    Aprt frm that Skylark too.

5. muskan3

muskan3 New IL'ite

hii sirilu

Thanks yaar ur msg gave me lot of peace.
    Does your friend has an account in Indusladies? If not, can u plz ask her abt parking facilty and security...In aparment ratings it is written that people take weed , they spit in elevator , no security.. Thats y I really got scared...
    Actually i am 6th months pregnant and I stay on 3rd floor with no elevator ..Our lease is going to expire within 15 days ...
    I will be very thankful to you ...
    Thanks yaar , u hve really helped me....