TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Gayu
    dont worry about HSG. Mine was not that painful.It was just a little worse than IUI. I felt some cramps like you have during your periods for a few hours. But it was definitely bearable. Just be prepared and be relaxed.
    if you get stressed out mroe, the pain will be more.all the ebst . Hope everything is ok in your HSG results

2. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Gayatri
    Pl don't worry about HSG test dear.Take a long breath before taking test u will feel relaxed and cooperate ur gyne well such that she can finish it in minutes.In my case,I had no pain at all during the procedure.But immediately after my procedure pain was horrible just like period pain but.U can bear it.Feel relaxed.Wishes to u that u have no blockage at all.
    Hi to vidhya,ramya,kjshah,radha,saktips,saths,vasuand all other friends.
    From,
    Ramya

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,

Wishes to all for healthy life and Baby dust to you everyone here !

my update :
    Thanks for all your support
    I took hpt sometime back it turned positive (you all know about this ) .
    so booked an appt in sep 1st week. but 2 days back i saw some brown spotting , ignored it the 1st time, but next day morning it turned more reddish , so freaked out and went to ob-gyn immediately on urgent appt.

She confirmed my pregnancy , am happy about it .But she is skeptical on why there was spotting, her doubt is she wants to track my hcg levels to know if my baby is growing as expected.
    She Did a blood work yday and doing one more after 48 hrs. Based on those results she'll advise me.

Am glad to receive the confirmation , however am nervous about this blood test. Praying it should go well.

Friends ,Please pray for me .

4. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Hi Ranchu,

Will surely pray for u...

Please dont worry everything will turn out good...

:thumbsup

5. saths

saths Senior IL'ite

Ranchu,
    surely god will help you this time dear....Dont worry....Take rest & keep ur fingers crossed...And let us know after the confirmation

6. babydreams

babydreams New IL'ite

Hi, Is there any do and dont during the TWW?? How do you girls spend that time?? I am quite anxious and can't think of anything else..

7. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

ranchu

Dont worry dear. Everything will be ok. Just try not to lose hope and not to get stressed. Do let us know once you get all the reports.

babydreams
    2ww is the longest .. though we keep saying dont think about ttc.. that is the first thing that comes to your mind every morning.
    Try to see if you can engage your mind in your fav hobby - like reading books, watching comedy movies. Dont physically strain yourself by lifting heavy objects. Eat healthy and do visit us in IL daily and post the updates :crazy

8. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Ranchu, do not worry things will be fine. If possible stay in the bed . I hope you are taking pregestrone supplements . You are in my prayers.

9. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Babydream , it is quite natural to be anxious during 2ww. eat protein rich food and lots of veg & greens and keep your fingers crossed :thumbsup

10. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ranchu,

Please be positive and stress free. I am adding you in my prayers.
    dont worry everything will be ok.

Dear babydream,

sorry dear, I generally dont remember this 2ww, previously i used to be lot cautious but nowadays I freek. But the general rule is be stress free and eat a well balanced diet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.