London Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. BujjiChitti

BujjiChitti New IL'ite

Hi Vidyaa,

My name is Anuradha. We live in Ilford. I am basically from Andhra. Hope to meet you sometime since Barking is not very far from Ilford. What do you think about all London ladies getting together at some place. Take care. Bye

Regards
    Bujji.

2. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

Hello Vidya and Bujji
    My name is Pravina. I reside in Wembley park. Origanally from Kenya. I like your idea of IL ladies from London meeting up. keep me posted
    regards
    Pravina

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Swapna15, BujjiChitti, Pravina & Vidyaa and other IL'ites in and around London,

Great that you all are thinking about a meet-up of IL'ites in London. So far we have heard about meet-ups taking place only in Chennai and recently a few took place in the US. It was great to see the pictures of IL'ites meeting in different places. Similarly, it will be great if you all can work out this meet-up and post pictures of you London IL'ites from your meeting.

Way to go...london ladies.

Regards,
    Malathy
    & The IndusLadies Team

4. Vidyaa

Vidyaa New IL'ite

Hi Anuradha,
    Very glad to see your post..... We will surely meet sometime...:)
    London get together is a very good idea... Why dont you start the initiative and see who all are interested ?
    Take care

Regards
    Vidyaa

5. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

Hi Raksha,

Read your profile. I agree life here in "perdes" can be lonely and sort of cut off but not worries.. you've been brave and got through your ordeals nicely. Nice to know you through this site. Keep writing and you never know we may build a bridge of dosti between us!

Reenae

6. sushbhas

sushbhas New IL'ite

Hi Gals,

I am originally from bangalore india. I am a pharmaceutical physician and my dear hubby is an endocrinologist.Currently I live and work in eastleigh but I will be moving to london in Jan Hounslow east area.
    We are tryibg for a baby .....fingers crossed.
    IT will be lovely to make loads of new friends.
    Looking forward to interesting interactions with all of you.
    Warm regards.

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Re: London Ladies -inf' needed

Dear London ladies,i need a help from u all.
    my cousin brother got an offer from this hotel M/S. CLARION SHAFTESBURY HOTEL in LONDON for hotel management,he needs info abt the hotel & environment.
    so ladies,if anyone knew abt this plz kindly help me...
    thanx in advance.:)

8. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hello,

I am Sindhu and have been living in Milton Keynes (60 miles north of London) for about 1.5 years now. ​

I have worked in the IT industry as a trainer, marketing person and recruiter - somehow never got into programming!! That was before my childern were born. I have 2 lovely children. Now, I am trying very hard to be a content mother!​

My likes & dislikes - I like visiting different places and knowing them like the back of my hand, finding interesting & unusual places to visit. Dislike gloomy weather.​

My hobbies & interests - I love gardening. Positively interested in crafts like embroidery, knitting and origami. I have tried hand at beading, crochet, etc. Right now, library is my favourite jaunt! ​

So far my stay in Milton Keynes has been eventful though I struggled hard while settling in. I have been trying to keep myself busy doing several (maybe too many..!!) things. I volunteer at my daughter's school for a couple of days in a week and it has been lovely working with the children and enjoying their innocence.​

That is enough and more said about me! Thank you.​

I got onto Indusladies through Tarla Dalal cookery site. Was delighted to know that there was a website (more than that ofcourse!) for Indian ladies. Have been pleasantly surprised by the number of members, the topics and the whole package as such.​

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  9. archanaanil

archanaanil New IL'ite

Hello to all the Elite Indian Ladies

Hi,

Im Archana, 27 years young. Married(A house wife as of)...Currently putup in Reading,Berkshire. Relocated from bangalore recently. Not much though, done my masters in business management in HR..looking out for oppurtunities..

There's lot to talk...but lets get acquainted.

Looking forward to have a wonderful association with Indusladies.

Archana

10. rcv

rcv New IL'ite

Hi ILondonaites,

My husband, I and my daughter live in Twickenham. We moved to London last year from Abu dhabi where we lived for six years.

Although we like this neighbourhood, we really are missing out on friends. I am both tamil and telugu in a way. A tamilian, born and brought up in Hyderabad and lived in chennai after marriage. My family has been living in Hyd for more than 50 years !

My daughter goes to secondary school and is in year 7.

Anybody who is close by ? Teddington/Twickenham/Richmond ? Looking forward to knowing you.