1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sparing or almost no sex for 5.5 yrs with my DH

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by svb, Aug 7, 2010.

1. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Daisymom,

All five points, mentioned above, noted and well taken. I have already done the act of quoting text books and Anthropologist's research materials to either nil or a bearest minimum, now.

However, anywhere, you see such stuff (books & researchers' works etc), ignore it and read the other matter in it.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  2. rakshantha

rakshantha New IL'ite

hi sweety

I can understand what is going on in ur mind. I went through it once not like u but when I was carrying my second baby I had my doubts as to whether I can handle it properly. But once my second child was born it was gr8. U know what listening to advice is so difficult once u have made up ur mind. May be it might b difficult for u after wards and u might blame us all for the advices given here. But tell u what it is all only for a couple of years once the kids start to grow it will be magical. Soon 10 yrs will pass by and u will congratulate urself for being bold and taking this decision to have these wonderfull kids. What if u abort them now and later regret it. Please pray to God to give u strength we will also join u in ur prayers. Pls post ur decision I am sure u will get a lot of moral support from all of us out here. May God bless u with two healthy, cute and lovely children.

3. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

????????????, I think you have answered in the wrong thread...
    Pl ask the moderator to remove/ shift it.

4. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

from where did the abortion thing come? either you didnt read the Original post or you have mistakingly posted in wrong thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  5. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

Hi ,

I have come back from the trip , It was too hectic as it was raining and my child was not ready to eat properly _ it was too short a trip. All 2 days ( 1day driving ,1 day stay) was not enough infact very tiring with a kid..

So not much change but I was not in a good mood before the trip and were negative and still went ahead.

My DH is now ok for talking to a counselor as he is wondering why fights are still there and I have told him I am not able to come out of the state of feeling bad and uninterested in him.

well he always have a solution "Divorce" . I told him he is ok with it because he feels that I am not a family , it is only his parents.Hence it is an easy decision.I told him he cannot get away from resolving issues by this means ... he has to work ...
    It is not only me to resolve issues... So he is willing to see the counselor... Hope he takes the initiative at least this time..