1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Home made Beauty treatments that worked wonders....

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by tinku, Apr 23, 2010.

1. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

This is the only simple home remedy that both my mom and i use... she is way over 50 and im way over 30 but they say we look younger than out age and much more...we look like sisters...hahahhaa:rotfl...try this:
    *Cleanse With Oatmeal and Yogurt
    Cleanse or scrub away dirt and oil that accumulate on your face during the day. You can make a gentle cleanser in your home using oatmeal and yogurt. Oatmeal contains soothing ingredients that leave your face smooth, while yogurt removes dirt and oil.
    Mix 1/2 cup of ground oatmeal into enough plain yogurt to form a paste. Massage the paste into your skin, concentrating on each area of your face for at least 30 seconds to ensure proper cleansing. Rinse thoroughly with water.
    *Exfoliate With Baking Soda
    Exofoliation is required to scrub away dead skin cells that dull your complexion and clog your pores. Baking soda is an inexpensive exfoliator that gently scrubs your skin. Add a few tablespoons of baking soda to your oatmeal and yogurt cleanser to make the scrub.
    Apply to your face and massage in circular motions, concentrating on oily or rough areas, then rinse thoroughly with water. If your skin is oily, you should gently exfoliate four to five times a week, whereas more sensitive skin should be exfoliated less often.
    *Moisturize With Aloe Vera
    Aloe is a natural moisturizer that will keep your skin hydrated and sooth irritation, leaving an even, glowing complexion. You can use aloe right from the plant to moisturize your face. Simply snap off the tip of an aloe leaf, and mix the gel from the leaf with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
    After applying the aloe and oil mix, massage your face lightly to distribute the moisturizer and stimulate circulation in your skin. Do not rinse off the moisturizer.

2. Jyothsana

Jyothsana New IL'ite

Hai !..:) I'm new to this forum.Recently i bought Silver facial Kit.It contains silver facial,siver face pack & Moisturiser (each 1 in i bottle ) I dont know the procedure :bowdown(ie. which one is first ,which is second )
    Friends...Kindly send ur suggestion Pls....:cheers

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  3. mailtoshalira

mailtoshalira New IL'ite

Hi,Let me first tell you the general steps for facial.1. Cleansing millk2.Scrubber3.Cream4.Face pack5.Follow with freshener or moisturizerNow, if your facial pack consists of these items then these are the steps to follow it.One important thing in facial is the stroke and pressure you apply to your face.while applying scrubber be gentle and soft on your skin. use it approx 8-10 mins. If u have a steamer, use it too to remove blackheads. If u know how to do it then do it otherwise it's not necessary. Use cream approximately for 20 to 30 mins. If u want to use it even for 15mins it depends on the way u want to use it.After application of face pack, follow it with moisturizer.Use rose water for application instead of water. All the best with your facial.Shalini