To my Sisters and Friends

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by SujathaR, Mar 19, 2010.

1. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

In this link there are 3 options? what is the difference between 1st and 3rd? both are 10$ na?

2. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

^ third option is gift subscription . that is for a PM subscriber to give (gift) paid subscription to other two members .
    one should already have PM facility to get it for them. please see more details here :[thread=72231]paid-private-messages[/thread]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  3. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hi Suji

Dont Think NO.... decide it NO
    You are an understandble person I suppose,as you said you shouldnt be the reason to spoil any girls life... Better try to realise yourself first and take the next move..
    Best Wishes :)

4. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your suggestion.

Yes. I will do that for sure.

5. rsk11584

rsk11584 Silver IL'ite

Well CD I think if you marry any indian gal she surely would think of you as weirdo. And to the members who said ""HATS OFF to Sujatha"" for being bold and accepting that he is a CD, do we ever know really who Sujatha is, does confessing something on a online forum deserve appreciation, we know that internet is like a ocean, a person sitting in US can created ID stating they are in chennai, etc. So in this online if Sujatha or whatever the person is claims to be CD there should be nothing like hats off to be said.

But the life of this person Sujatha will be difficult if he doesnt get the basics right, I know about abroad where gays and CDs are there and no one cares ,but in India obviously imagine sujatha marrying a gal and on wedding night both wear saree,, his wife would surely kill him..

Sujatha should realize that he is a MAN and TIGERS dont eat GRASS. :rotfl

6. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your concerns.

I know my limits and I have know that very well.

7. bebe

bebe Bronze IL'ite

Suji, dont let it go to your heart. You admitted it in your heart and you admitted it here, in the "big bad ocean", that is already a first step. I hope you will learn to live with it and will not make any wrong moves and spoil someones live with them.

I agree with Prettina, please do not get married, at least as long as you are not 100% sure that you do prefer girls. I know that cross dressing does not mean that you are gay, you could still be hetero, but be sure before taking that step. Also should you be not gay and decide to marry, please make sure that your wife is okay with your habit and tolerates it and that it does not come as a shock to her. There are not many women out there, you will tolerate it...

But Suji, dont forget that you are a human being like everyone else here and that God loves you, no matter what...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  8. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Yes. I have decided that in my heart.

Let me be a good person to all. No one should be hurt or sad because of me.

Feeling as a girl, I could also understand a girls heart.

As said, all I need is some persons who accepts , understand and consider me as Sujatha.

9. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Hi Suji,
    You feelings are your feelings and only u know how u feel. Just know that you have friends here and you have their support!

Hugs
    Oopall

10. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Thanks for understanding. All I need is people who can understand and accept me.

I feel as a 100% girl in heart.