TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Hi Ranchu
    Congragulations., Eat healthy and take care

Cheers
    Bella

2. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

ranchu

all the best:cheers. Yes a faint line also means positive. You can also have a blood test done to get your pregnancy confirmed. do let us know once you have a confirmation. Hope everything works out positive for you..

3. arathik

arathik New IL'ite

Hi Ladies, Hope the weekend was restful for all of you.
    @ vasu - For Pranayam Anulom Vilom - Close right nostril with right thumb and take a deep breath with left nostril. Then close left nostril and exhale via right nostril.
    Close left nostril and take a deep breath with right nostril. Now close right nostril and exhale. Do this everyday for 5-10 mins. you will feel relaxed. Also do this before you are taken in for FET.
    @ Saths - Enjoy your sister's wedding. You need to live life according to your own terms.
    these days if someone asks me if i have kids I just say No, I am having problems conceiving. No one asks another question after that.
    @ Suja - All the best for your IVF with Dr.Kamala Selvaraj. Yes she does have kai-raasi.
    @ KJShah - Enjoy your time off. Being stress-free itself will work wonders for you.

My update - I got my period yesterday. so will start Clomid soon.
    praying for all of you. Baby Dust to all of you.
    Sai Ram.

4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Bellatrix and VLR.

VLR,
    are you saying I can schedule a dr appointment now itself ? I thought they would allow patients to come only from 6+ weeks , isnt it ?
    Anyway will give a call to my ob/gyn and ask .

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  5. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vasu,
    All the best for this cycle. And loads and loads of sticky baby dust to you. I havent logged into IL since so long as I was busy with my transition into motherhood. And now with my parents gone and in-lwas here my work load has increased some 10 times.
    -Priya

6. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Ranchu,
    All the best. Yes, you can do a beta hcg test to confirm the pregnancy. Doctor also suggests taking the beta test alternate days to check the increase (doubling) of hcg levels.

Do update us after you confirm with your gynaec. Pray well and take care.

7. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Ranchu,

Congratulations.I hope your blood test confirms your pregnancy one more time.Do update us!.

Take care dear.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Bella,
    Sure will have some good time with parents & with my sibilings! I am trying to find that butter! I won't help me. I need to bear the pain for weeks! So, no looking back, preparing myself to accept it!
    Today's injection is little better, dh is trying different methods. I trust this one works!
    Poor FIL scared of you & p2p!

Hi KJShah,
    Enjoy the break to max! All the best to your Lap & further treatments... Hope things clicks sooner! Good that you dh behaves good, keep working on those check points for him!
    Lets try for Hi & bye!

Good response Vidya...

Hi Ranchu,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :) You are the forth one for this month! Happy to keep counting!
    Hope soon you get strong positive & things goes smooth durign your pregnancy!
    Take good care of you. Enjoy your pregnancy!
    You can fix up appointment now too! Just simple Beta hcg & you can wait for scan!
    Thanks for your wishes & prayers Kinjal. Will try to stop by!

Hi Sreelata,
    Good to see you back to wish me.... Hope you son & you are doing great! Foget about MIL! Enjoy your days with your LO. Wish to see more active. Happy journey!
    Thanks for your wishes... Will enjoy the stay!

Hi Arathik,
    Will surely try it! Thanks dear...

Hi Priya,
    Good to see you back. Once more old TTC member came here to wish. Happy to see you all here... Hope you & your LO are doing great! Hope you are enjoying your motherhood! Some how most inlaws forget to help the new mom! Can't help it. Hope one fine day they understand these....

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

9. Babydream

Babydream Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

Good luck for your FET.Eat well n take enough rest.My update is not very interesting, we did'nt plan anything after my failed IVF.somehow i couldn't handle IVF failure and still process of coming out.Not sure when I will be back to treatment again.

I will pray for your FET success.Take care.....n lots of baby dust

10. Babydream

Babydream Senior IL'ite

Hi Saths,

How are you, its been long time you posted.How are things at your end.Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.