1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Drink hot water

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Vrindavipul, Oct 5, 2009.

1. patelashmi

patelashmi New IL'ite

I agree with all the responses, about drinking hot water! Look at Japanese and Chinese, They always drink hot water. If you don't like plain hot water you can add Lemon, Honey and Green tea.:coffee

Ashmi

2. smritipakar

smritipakar New IL'ite

It is really nice to drink hot water it keep us fit and healthy it is digestive and weight loses it is very beneficial for our health but due to that there is some skin problem occurs like raises,pill and many more it is beneficial in winter more.

3. kennyjoyy

kennyjoyy New IL'ite

I am also drinking lot of hot water after waking up. I am getting few extra benefits from this, I must say that I am not getting any disease also. I feel it is very good to drink hot water than cold, just to keep you away from all the throat related infections.

4. mikeroonies

mikeroonies New IL'ite

When you drink a glass or two of hot water, the body temperature rises slightly. Like when you drink cold water, and your body had to adjust the temperature by heating, hot water causes your body to want to cool off. The way our bodies cool by sweating. When we sweat, drinking hot water, we help clean the blood. We literally sweating the toxins that have accumulated in our body.

5. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Let me also start using hot water and enjoy the benefits.

6. juliaanthen

juliaanthen New IL'ite

Drinking water is very good for health and there are no any side effects. Hot water is good for health but too much hot water is not good for teeth. Drinking 8 glass of water thourght out of the day is a best for health.

7. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

:iagreeNice to share it here, vrinda.