Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ramyasrivatsan, Apr 20, 2006.

1. smithanarayanan

smithanarayanan New IL'ite

Re: naadi astrology

hai,

good day to you.I recently plan to go to Mr.poshamuthu naadijyothsyan.I wud b grateful to you if you cud kindly send me his contact details or the way to get to his office in vaitheswran kovil.

Thanks and Regards
    smita

2. smithanarayanan

smithanarayanan New IL'ite

hai,

cud you kindly furnish me the details of Mr.pooshamuthu naadi astrologer in vaitheswram kovil?

Thanks and Regards
    smita

3. Sammuel

Sammuel New IL'ite

Re: Personal experience

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Did the Naadi reader describe your husand-to-be? i.e. did he say what his name would be?

Thanks

4. Sammuel

Sammuel New IL'ite

Hi Rosegirl,

Great experience!

Was your marrige fixed to the type of person that was written in the Naadi? His description, features, name etc....?

5. Sammuel

Sammuel New IL'ite

Hi Rosegirl,

Great experience!

Was your marrige fixed to the type of person that was written in the Naadi? His description, features, name etc....?

6. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Hi Smitha

Dunno if this message reaches you at the right time... Poosamuthu jothidar is in the same lane before temple entrance. Anybody from the temple can guide you. He is well known to the priest (Gurukkal) at the main Sivan sannithi.

Hope this helps..

All the best...

1 person likes this.
  7. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Great thread!
    I have personally had mixed experiences with naadi josiyam, there were times when things happened perfectly as predicted and times when things happened the opposite way or did not happen at all :bonk
    :my2cents, life is short, trust god and everything will be alright, astrology can be misguiding if predicted by a fraudulent person.

8. abc1234

abc1234 New IL'ite

hey,

I reside in chennai..things r not great with me and would like to meet a Nadi jyothisher. can anyone pls tell me where i can find the right nadi joythisher in chennai and how much does it usually cost.

Thanks,

9. mythathi

mythathi New IL'ite

Dear All,
    We went to vaideeswaran temple some 20 years back when it said we will have our own house,car servants etc.At that time it was too much for us though we have all these now.But my husband says anyway we would have got all these irrespective of naadi josiyam.Anyway it satisfies our mind at that point of time.

Mythathi:cheers

10. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Do you mean the (Vaitheeswaran koil) temple lane or next lane, also tell me does he tell the predictions in other languages what if we dont know Tamil?