1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Preschool in and around Manchester or rocky hill CT

Discussion in 'Indians in Hartford' started by sorna, Jun 2, 2010.

1. sorna

sorna Senior IL'ite

Anybody living in manchester,CT ? Pls help me finding a preschool in and around Manchester or Rocky hill area.

based on that i have to look for the apartment

2. prabharamesh

prabharamesh Senior IL'ite

HI

We too moved to Manchester CT very recently . I have a daughter who is 2 and half years old and I am also on the lookout for a preschool for her in Manchester area. As far as I know YMCA is the only preschool in this area which offers program for 2 year olds. Kindly let me know if you know of any other preschool in and around manchester .

3. geerek

geerek New IL'ite

Hi Sorna and Prabha,
    I moved to Rocky Hill,CT last May and I have been looking for some friends with kids who are of same age as my kid.
    My girl is going to be 3 this April 2011. There are many preschools in the Rocky Hill area, I checked the Rocky Hill library and found there are tons with good reviews. You could check there.
    Mine is going to the Hartford Hospital daycare centre (since my hubby works there) and as far as I can see they are good caretakers.
    Hope it helps. And if you guys get bored any day, just shoot me an email and we can chat and get-together for a playdate.

Take care,
    Geetha