1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

DMV Driver's License In California - Test papers

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by radhikavs, Oct 20, 2008.

1. shivangi B

shivangi B New IL'ite

I passed my test in 2nd attempt by reading book only..DMV test paper is not same for all so questions can be diffrent for everyone thats what my friends told me...
    Read the book carefully coz rules are same just they ask in various format.Best wishes to all of u to pass DMV written test.
    Tips to pass the written test
    1.Read the question until u understand it.If u think its hard then think later.
    2.Answer the question u know.
    3.Answer those questions which u skipped.
    4.Then lastly read all answers 2 times then give paper to examiner.
    I have some IMP questions and answers. I'll post it very soon.

2. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

May be I am reading this thread very late but my friends, dont use these test papers short cuts, you are trying to find a short cut for your(and other possible driver) death.
    As the other knowledgeable and responsible members of this thread advised, please read-through the entire Drivers handbook understand it and give the written test. Its gonna help you to live longer for your family and other.

As a matter of fact, I requested the Drive tester to FAIL my spouse 3 times since I want my spouse to live longer time for me and that spouse made CRITICAL mistakes each time. Each failure gave a way to learn more to drive safe.
    Please dont follow short cuts to bypass the law, you are buying the worst thing for cheap.
    Take care

3. Bhavna3

Bhavna3 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    If you really want to know what kind of questions are being asked then why don't you check CA DMV site. They have a few sample papers. You will get an idea about the test.
    If you really want to pass the test then you will have to go through the manual and prepare yourself. Believe me, the test is very simple. Even if you read the manual once you will pass.

Also please do not give or ask for mail ids for the purpose of sharing papers. This is for your own safety.

4. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

YES YES YES and YES.. Dont do this gurls.. you are trying to byte a bullet for a snack..
    Also its not advisable to just read the test papers for exam, please read the entire book, it may save your and a fellow passenger's life in future. Also it may save HUGE money from your future Traffic tickets..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  5. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Just curious to know,with regard to CA dmv,is the written paper valuated immediately,by whom?Are the questions multiple choice?since in the previous states(NJ And OH) i wrote the, tests are computerized.

6. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Hi Supriya,

In CA the test paper is validated immediately be person there. Go to Dmv website & select the nearby location for test. U have to visit nearby DMV to take the test and the result will be evaluated immediately.

7. sindhuyaganti

sindhuyaganti New IL'ite

Hi,I'm also on h4.could u please send me those papers which u have

8. lakshmipra

lakshmipra New IL'ite

Hi Radhika,
    I am lakshmi and I am also on H4. I am attending written test in 2 weeks. Will you please send me the question papers to me? Thanks in advance.

9. rachanachowdary

rachanachowdary New IL'ite

Hiii Radhika,

I'm Rachana from California. I'm going to write the test in a few weeks so can u send me those papers. It would be a lot of help for me.

Rachana.

10. svuppu

svuppu New IL'ite

Hi, I am attending for DMV test, can you please send me the test papers?

Thanks