Gynaecologist in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by pvani, Mar 6, 2007.

1. victory001

victory001 New IL'ite

hi ILs,
    wud like to know good gynac. in Accura Hospital,koramangala....
    Thanx

2. suchetha28

suchetha28 New IL'ite

Hi Darshana,

I am Suchetha, I live in Whitefeild. I read about your opinion regarding Dr. Gayathri karthik. But i never had a good experience with her past 7 months of my pregnancy. Although luckily my pregnancy is going normal till date, every time I visited her, i felt that she never concentrated on reports and all time she is busy with phone calls rather than attending patients. I am glad that am changing the doctor for my delivery as I will be moving to Banashankari. Please suggest me a good hospital and a doctor, if you know some one there, thank you.

Suchetha.

3. victory001

victory001 New IL'ite

Hi IL's...
    Dint get any reply...Plz ladies help me:help...
    m urgently looking for good gynaecologist at koramangala...it wud be gud for me ,if anybody suggest a nice,experienced doctor from Accura Hospital.
    Thanx

4. neethikumar

neethikumar New IL'ite

Gynaecologists in HSR Layout

Hello Friends,

Can anyone please let me know good gynaecologists at HSR Layout?

Thanks,
    Neethi.

5. rekhamahesh

rekhamahesh New IL'ite

Hi,

any of you had an experience with Dr.Punitha Rangaraj in cambridge hospital,Ulsoor. How is the treatment given there and also the facilities.Now I am 5 months and consulting her.I am yet to decide on whether i should take up the delivwery in the same hospital. Please help.

6. meenambika

meenambika New IL'ite

hai all,

I m Meena, i m also new to Bangalore. Info about gynaecologist was very useful as i
    required it. thanks to all:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2010
  7. priyaamit

priyaamit New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

Can you guys suggest me a good gynecologist in Malleswaram, Bangalore. I live in 18th cross... I have been trying to conceive for the past 3 years and i have lost hopes now...The only hope is to consult a good gynecologist and follow her directions...I am scared of these fertility treatments but am left out with no other option...Please help friends.!!!

Thanks and regards,
    Priya Amit
    Bangalore

8. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Dont lose hopes...because that's one main ingredient of life!
    There's this doctor Dr.Jayalakshmi who visits Lakshmi Nursing home near Malleswaram 15th Cross. She is an experienced doctor and supposed to be good. Two of my cousins who had some kind of problems (I'm not exactly sure of their problems) consulted her and now have cute daughters.
    Hope this information is of some help to you.

All the best.
    Hema

9. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Re: i need good Gynec. in Bangalore

[/QUOTE]

Hi Jaya,
    You can visit Cambridge hospital in Ulsoor, I am going there as well for all my treatments and now for my pregnancy as well. Dr.Punitha or Dr. Kavitha both are very good and give you enough time to talk to them with all the questions you would have. Only problem there would be waiting time for the doctors. There is no appointment system but first come first serve...so be prepared for that..I normally carry books or walkman so that we get to kill time there...but the doctors are just too good. I personally have had a very good experience till now!!

10. sushmasagar

sushmasagar New IL'ite

Hi Dear,

Last year i came up with the same question. I am type-1 diabetic and was planning my second pregnancy. Lots of people suggested Manipal Hospital and Pvt. Gynae...and lot more...i did a lot of study and inquiries on net and zeroed on Dr. Fatima Poonawala.

As far as my experience of Manipal is concerned it is gud show sha hospital which consumes a lot of valuable time and hefty money from ur pocket.Total business oriented hospital forces u for one test or the other or all possible tests.

I had my consultation and delivery done at Mallya Hospital. I live in Indiranagar only but chose this hospital because of the best doctors availabe there. Dr. Fatima Poonawala kept the things so simple and straight. She never panicked me. Had a normal delivery. Hats off to her.She is experienced, very simple and polite.

Can consult her once.

One more suggestion - Do enroll with parenting and pregnancy sites like babycentre, parenting weekly etc. to know whats going on inside......helps a lot.

Gud luck.
    Sushma.