Indian Ladies in Houston - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by Induslady, Jul 16, 2006.

1. vidhyamadhubala

vidhyamadhubala New IL'ite

Hello all..

Signing in after a really long time. Seems like there r a lot of newbies in IL.. :) very nice to find u all.

IL has helped me get wonderful friends. Hope we all get to know each other too. I stay near the Reliant stadium n originally from chennai.

Would be great to get acquainted. :)

Have fun you all..

Vidhya Madhubala.

2. varshini12

varshini12 New IL'ite

Hi All

Me too signing in after a very long gap .. Hope to be more frequent in the forum.

I am basically from Chennai, came to Houston in 2005.

Hope to get to know atleast some of you.

Thanks
    Varshini

3. Sushila

Sushila New IL'ite

Hi Varshini,

I'm from Chennai too. I live in Spring. I have a 2 year old boy.
    Nice talking to you....

Sushila

4. Nandita46

Nandita46 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone. My name is Nandita Ganti and I have just joined this community.

I am from Hyderabad. I came here for my Masters and my husband and I moved here to Houston couple of years ago. I am in Oil and Gas industry working as a senior engineer.

I am really excited to see a lot of activity and postings and hoping to make some friends.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
  5. sush99

sush99 New IL'ite

Hello Nandita,

Welcome to IL...This is Sushma.How are you? Where do you stay in Houston...
    Hope to be in touch with you..
    Take care
    Sushma

6. suganyasvn

suganyasvn New IL'ite

hi frnds,
    i am suganya..i am basically from chennai....i lived in san antonio for one and half yr and now my husband project is shifted to houston...we have to find an apartment within this month end and we have to shft...actually my husbands work place is near memorial drive...can anyone suggest me an apartment with good safety and indian peoples around that...i have 2 and half yr old daughter and we have to put her in school after some months ...suggest some good schools around that...

7. lazygirl

lazygirl New IL'ite

Hi
    I joined indusladies.com just few minutes back. I am really excited to join this group .
    I am from Kerala in India. I came to US 3 weeks back. Now we live in Houston, TX.

8. gayatri00

gayatri00 New IL'ite

hi lazy girl,
    we have many things in common me too recently moved 2 US houston 2 b specific.joined indus couple of days bk.hope u like it here dear.tc

9. anandisub

anandisub New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I'm not new to IndusLadies but sort of re-introducing myself after a short gap. I'm Anandi used to live in NJ and been in Katy,TX for the past 2yrs. I have a 8yr old daughter and 5yr old son. We like it here except sometimes the vast distance from one place to another is sometimes tiring.
    I'm very interested in cultural events, carnatic music, dance etc..By profession I'm an IT person but try to be less geeky when I'm off work :) I love to write and am exploring blogging seriously. Just not sure where to start!

Looking forward to more Houston-naris.
    Regards,
    Anandi

10. bloke

bloke New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Desperately looking for home made Indian food or Indian cook in Houston. I have 2 kids under the age of 5 and a full-time job. For a place with substantial India population, it's been so hard to find an Indian cook or a source for home made food! Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bindu