Hey all

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by Ashly, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Ashly

Ashly New IL'ite

I am from Kerala and now live in nottingham and i havent got any indian friends in nottignham. Would like to make sum new friends and chat and meet up wen we get a chance.

2. ramarsita

ramarsita New IL'ite

hello ashly. i am also living in nottingham(arnold to be particular). where r u in nottingham.

3. ramarsita

ramarsita New IL'ite

hello ashley
    couldnt hear anything from you.Anyhow how r u? my mom is from kerala(cochin) and dad from kerala. My husband works here & I came here after marriage. Reply me when u find time. bye

4. ramarsita

ramarsita New IL'ite

hello ashly. couldnt hear anything from you.Anyhow how r u? my husband works here and i came here after marriage. my mom is from kerala only(cochin)

5. Honeyline

Honeyline New IL'ite

Hi
    My friend is shortly going to move to Nottingham from London, she is Pregnant and does not drive and her hubby is a doc and is going to work in Queens, wondering if u or any one u know could help her find accomodation in the right place . so far they r just two of them but shortly she is going to have her parents along so is looking for 2 or 3 bed flat/house in a good area.
    She has also looked at the net and have come 2 see few houses in Nottingham but no luck yet. please if you can help her find one that will be a great help to them.
    thanks.

6. ramarsita

ramarsita New IL'ite

hai honeyline
    R they looking next to the hospital? Since she doesnt drive i hope she has more prority like for shopping,lesiure centre,park etc etc.

7. Honeyline

Honeyline New IL'ite

HI

Kind of yes but they r also prepared if it is a little away from the hospital.
    yes but it would be great if it was closer to the hospital and other amenities.

thank you

8. ramarsita

ramarsita New IL'ite

hello honeyline
    There are two areas west bridgeford and wollaton.Its avery niceand decent area also it is in convenient driving distance to queens. so most of the docs( indian docs )live there.Maybe they can look for houses there,Its also convenient to do indian shoping from there.queens is 15-20 min drive from my area( arold).Arnold is also very good area with lots of shopping facilities,nice schools big park etc. Its a very very good residential area.I wish ashly decides to come to my area:cheers.

9. Honeyline

Honeyline New IL'ite

Hi
    If u see any 2 let boards in that area or if u know anyone who is renting their house , can you please let me know.
    thanks for the information.

10. ramarsita

ramarsita New IL'ite

hai
    in that area means which?? my area or other one