1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I want to know this!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shruthi12345, Aug 3, 2010.

1. shruthi12345

shruthi12345 New IL'ite

Thank you very much for ur advice and opinion guys,
    i will try to do what are all u said,i will wait and see what will happen.

HAVE A NICE TIME ALL.

2. iparis

iparis Silver IL'ite

hi shruthi..
    financial issues can be really complicated and conflicting.
    you cannot keep a tab on every penny earned and spent..
    but there are some basic answers that you should know.
    like the most important one..
    how much does your husband earns.??
    what are the liabilites you are having in your household and what is the amount of money spent towards it.. for example are you paying off any loan.. what is the installment.. are you paying for any of your famly member's education etc.. what is the monthly amount being sent.
    beside these your husband will be doing some savings for tax benefits..
    these amounts might be showing in his salary but they will not come in hand.

if you are aware of the above answers.. then you know what you want to..
    first you have to stop doubting him.
    i am an earning woman.. i perfectly know how money comes and where does it goes... even without realizing that it has gone.
    and the issue of giving money to friends.....
    giving money and lending money are two totally different issues.
    no body gives money to anyone just like that...these days people dont want to give money even at home.. forget about friends and all.
    me and my husband we both work in the same office and hence have common friends.. and we have to lend money to them whenever they are in need.. because they know that we have surplus and we understand how difficult it is for them at times to manage the finances .. since they are the only earning member in their family..
    And about the issue of giving money to family... as long as your household is running properly and your wishes are being fulfilled... dont ask your hubby how much money he is giving at home.. be it a lot or a little...
    i think this is the major problem with us indian women... as soon as we get married.. we feel bad if hubby is doing something for the family.. we forget how much his parents has done for him to get educated and get a job.. so that he can help when needed... while we still cling on to our family .. just by crying that i have to leave my family for you.,,

remove all that thinking from your mind... take a deep breath.. your husband loves you and take care of you... this is the only thing that you need to have...
    ask him for some money for you monthly expenditures... execpt for the household.. or save something for you from the money that u get for house..
    buy something for yourself or your home from that money...
    be happy and make your husband happy...

please reply..
    love
    iparis