Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. mahakumar

mahakumar Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir
    My post is 2975, please predict my future with regards to job change. I am really looking to change my job in 2011 Jan or Feb. Is that a good time.
    thanks

2. karate

karate New IL'ite

3. agayathree

agayathree Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thank you very much for the predictions.

Regarding my brothers married life,

1)Is there anything that could be done to nullify the illeffect?I am worried abt my brother-I want him to be very happy for the rest of his life?.Is there anything i could do to make him happy in his future?.I understand that praying to God with full faith will help?.I understand that astrology cannot be relied on 100 percent.It definitely serves as a guide to lead our life in a peaceful manner.

2)If the horoscope compatibility with the girl's horoscope is matched perfectly will it be alright sir?Plz advise sir.

Regarding my exams,Thank you very much sir.I will concentrate and put my efforts to pass the exams sir.Thank you very much sir.We are very indebted to you sir for giving us a great service.This definitely will solve lots of problems in our lives..
    Thank you once again for the software sir.The person who has made it has given every astrologer a greatest gift.I wish him all the best for a bright future.
    Have a great week sir.

Thanking you,

With Warm Regards & Wishes,
    Gayathree

4. doggie

doggie New IL'ite

sir please do analyise and tell. is there any problem in their chart.my parents are worried more.already the my mom(my mom too) is not well. now this problem also joinedsir please tell sir what eill happen

5. sumyramasamy

sumyramasamy New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    Thank you very much for the explanation sir. I will convey the message to my brother accordingly. Despite my query being missed due to the computer problems you had, I am very grateful that you still manage to allocate your time to analyze my query. Thank you again sir & I hope God is always showering his blessings onto you & your family. :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

6. banuma

banuma Senior IL'ite

sIR PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR MY FRIEND.
    dATE OF BIRTH 19-12-1971
    Place of birth Mayavaram
    Time of birth 9.15 pm.
    How the year will be in the personal side and business side. You can PM th details.

7. Deepasuneel

Deepasuneel New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. You will get all blessings from God for this selfless service. I am so relieved reading your predictions and praying to God for a miracle to happen as you have said.

Thank u once again

:bowdown:bowdown

8. drmadhurima

drmadhurima New IL'ite

I do not have his TOB.
    sir,can u please tell me my details,whether i will get married to person of my choice.if so when?what are the prospects of our marriage?

sex-female
    dob-28.2.1982
    tob-11:00am
    place-hyderabad,andhra pradesh,india

thanku

9. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

sir...in our house they are ok with her decision...but they want to know about his career,his job?those doshas wont affect their marriage life?wen ll they get married..will they have kid?pl reply for these...where ll they settle?can u pl explain on these..

sadhana

10. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

dear sir...

how is the compatibility between two?can u pl b more specific and see in depth..plm tell about his career?her career?marriage life?we don want anythin to happen to them bcoz of doshas...pl explain clearly..

sadhana