Want to settle in Ireland? How to get a wor permit to relocate?

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by VIMI MEHTA, Sep 2, 2007.

1. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Dear Arti,

Welcome to the AOL club!! Am extremely happy to see so many of Guruji's devotees here!!:-D

Yeah, very true.....guruji's grace is all pervading in my life too. The valuable life lessons that i learnt during the course, thru Guruji's books & discourses telecast on TV help me every day of my life in dealing with people, situations, etc.

I'm so grateful that i got an oppurtunity to do the course.

So, have u done any other course other than the basic course?? If u have pls share with us your experiences.

Pls do keep in touch and a warm welcome to you into our fold!!:mrgreen:

Jai Gurudev!!
    Ragini.

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ragini

You have provided me quite a lot of information.. thanks for that... but also could you let me know where in b'lore can I do these courses, as you know for me b'lore is totally strange and new...if it is in banashankari and jayanagar area then it will be great.

~Abha

3. raginiprakash

Dear Abha,

In B'lore, courses are conducted regularly in almost all areas.
    I don't have much idea abt Banashankri, but i do know abt Jayanagar. In Jayanagar 4th blk courses are usually conducted in Jain Temple (guess u know where it is located) & also in one of their centers next to UTI Bank (near Cool Joint) & also in 5th blk in 9th main rd which is just 2 roads away from Adiga's.

Whenever u are in B'lore & u plan to do the course, let me know, i can get u more info thru my mother.

Take care,
    Ragini.

4. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

well in b'lore its better if its in Jayanagar and i know about this cool joint, and i guess i know abt this Jain Mandir...

i dont know when i'm goin to be in b'lore but i hope in next year and i will definitely let you know so that you can tell me more and exact info on this...

thank you so much !!!

5. arti

arti New IL'ite

JAI GURUDEV!!!!!

thank-you for replying, ragini.......it feels good to vibe with people on the same level!!!!

i have done the basic course twice.......once in ahmedabad and once in london..........there is also an advanced course but i have not had the opportunity to do that......the advanced course is 3-4 day live-in course........

there are many other short courses like the DSN.........the divya samaj nirman.....which is very good........

thank-you and JAI GURUDEV!

6. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I too am one of those lucky enough to do this amazing course. Yes, we can feel our dear Guruji with us -- though the situations, probs. around us will remain, the way we react to them undergoes a dramatic change. Slowly we begin to realise the power of kriya and meditation , as our very self begins to transform.

I would like to share some wonderful instances of Guruji's grace, which our teacher here shared with us .
    But is this the right thread ... or Ragini, have you started one exclusive AOL thread elsewhere dear ?

Love ,
    Dew.

7. raginiprakash

Dear Dew,

Another AOL member.......wow i'm thrilled!!!:mrgreen: Dew, very rightly said, the way we react to tough situations makes all the difference & definitely satsang and kriya bring about an inner transformation.

We would love to hear about Guruji's grace from you....pls share it with us. Yes, i've started another thread exclusively for AOL in the 'Saints & Spirituality' forum, but i guess nobody noticed that, it would be great if u can post it there. Maybe we can communicate with each other here & post all experiences/happenings, etc there. What say??

Jai Gurudev!!

Ragini.

8. raginiprakash

Hi Arti!!

Nice to hear that you've done the basic course twice!! I've heard so much abt the advanced & DSN course too...have wanted to do that for quite sometime now.

Hope i get an opportunity soon!

Take care,

Jai Gurudev!!

9. VIMI MEHTA

VIMI MEHTA New IL'ite