December 2010 mommies :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dilchahtahai, Apr 8, 2010.

1. DDS

DDS New IL'ite

Hey friends.....

Today was my U/S......everything seems to be fine so far,though i'll be getting report in a couple of days.My lo was in a position which made quite difficult to find the sex,however the lady tried her best nd told it seems a girl to her......now 'am in kind a hagging in between......she was not 100% sure........a bit disappointed.

Apart from that it was great to see my lo moving.......:)

Waiting to get updates from you all on ur U/S.

Take Care!

2. bunchofroses

bunchofroses Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations DDS! A girl is a mothers best companion. God Bless! I had my ultrasound 2 days back and I am having a boy again. My older son is really excited about it, so it makes everything worthwhile:)

3. Dilchahtahai

Dilchahtahai Senior IL'ite

Had Ultrasound last week. It is a boy again, no chance of mistake about that (the technician said).
    I feel good for DS as he would have a companion to play with.

4. DDS

DDS New IL'ite

Hey bunch of roses nd dilchahta........Heartiest Congratulations to you both for a baby boy.Enjoy your pegnancy.

Thanks bunchofroses....thanks a lot dear....even i always wanted a girl....but i would have been happier if technician had said with full assurance...:).....

5. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Hi All

Congrats DDS,Bunchofroses,Dil chahta hai . i bet u have been thrilled to know about the baby. U people can start the shopping spree now.

Rv8,

i was able to experience the movements for 2 days, but didn't have any today. but i am sure it was the baby kicking. it was more strong than the gas bubbles or popcorn .... it was like some one banging n my tummy ...:)

Ladies how u decided n the shopping list? if so please share it here.... it will be so useful for all mommies. Also i am little concerned n buying a crib. Since i see so many cribs being recalled. Don't know which one to g for? Any ideas?

Take care everyone !

6. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Wow.. So it's 2 boys and a girl now!! Let's see if the next LO levels the competition :thumbsup

@Vaidehi: Thanks for sharing your experience dear.. I also have this strange 'poke' feeling at times, though I am not sure if it is the baby.. Anyways since I am a first timer, I am not worried about not feeling movements this early.. May be my LO is lazy like me.. :bonk

7. smilly

smilly Senior IL'ite

Hi Rv8 thanks for ur kind advise....as u said i will try.

Hi DDs Congrates friend.....ok next us technecian will say 100 % result dont worry ......:thumbsup

8. DDS

DDS New IL'ite

Vaidehi, thnx a ton. great dear you've started feeling the movements of your lil one.Must be really exciting......i'm also eagerly waiting for the day when i'll get to experience it.

I'm really clueless about shopping...what to buy nd all.... and moreover some people says buy the stuff only after your baby arrives........ i dont know does it matter or not.....

@Smily...thanks dear.....even i wish so:)

@Rv8....so you are also planning to go to india.......Which place in India?

9. barbies

barbies Senior IL'ite

:cheers CONGRATS DDS,Bunchofroses,Dil chahta AND ONE MORE BOY BABY ON THE WAY..We had the U/S Anomaly scan and BY GOD'S GRACE everything looked fine.. Excited to see him move around upside down..with a lot of moving space unlike the 12 wk scan, where we saw only the LO's hands and legs move. My hubby's intuition right from the beginning turned out right..A baby boy to play with him..

RV, when's ur U/S scan.. awaiting to hear from u..Guess we travel on the same boat with weight and glucose. They've given a meter and strips to start watching out the numbers..Going to follow up close b4 prescribing meds in case neeeded..So, look out for the food labels when u consume food.

I've started feeling sudden flutters or inner life (not kicks) since 3 days now..Its doesn't last long..and never felt b4..I guess thats it..I can actually feel my LO ..:thumbsup

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  10. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

@DDS: My mom and family also dont suggest buying things before the baby arrives. But I think practically it is not always the case. In case I am coming to India for delivery (most probably it would be Chennai/Tirupati), I am planning to buy a lot of baby body suits, and possible some new-born diapers.. My idea is to take my mom/friend along and ask them to buy the things, without me actually touching them.. :bonk

@Barbies: Wow... One more baby boy!!!! I am soooo excited and happy for you dear.... :clapIt is great that you've started having flutters... I am also experiencing occasional gas-like movements, which I assume is the baby.. :thumbsup

Yeah, we are possibly on the same boat, except that I am not yet diagonsed with GD.. We are only worried about it due to the weight gain. I have already stopped using sugar, and started using Artificial sweetners.

My next U/S is only next month, at 23 weeks, so I'll have to wait to know if I am having a little angel/prince.. :roll:

How are you mommies doing? Anyone else experiencing flutters/movements??