1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jewellery for my Baby Girl

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by veeramachaneni, Jul 14, 2010.

1. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am going to have a baby girl by the end of october. So I am planning on buying the bangles,arm Vanki (Baju Bandh), Vaddanam (Waist Belt) and a chain for her.

Thing is I don't live in india and I don't know what is the trend now. I am plannng to get the kundan arm vanki for her but iam not sure what will be the resale value of kundan jewellery.

Could you share your thouhts and also latest designs with me. If I dont get if i exchng the kundan jewellery I will get it in gold. ( I will exchange it for sure after the baby grows ).

Please share all the designs for bangles, arm vanki , vaddanam and Chain

Thanks,
    Priya

2. sujijag

sujijag New IL'ite

hi priya,

i am suji and its since long time i had posted .:cheers.. there is an online site for real gold designs and they do sell...but i had never purchased in their site... but always visit for design ideas... www.totaram.com ...even i have a baby girl who is 19 months old... all the best and take care...:thumbsup

3. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suji,

Thanks for the reply. I already checked totaram and mangatrai and I purchased from (mangatrai when I was in india). Totaram site does n't have exclusive kundan arm vanki designs. And also Do you have any idea what is the resale value of kundan arm vankis?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010