Singapore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. padmapriya6

padmapriya6 New IL'ite

Hi.. I ve so many good fabrics unstitched and wanna stitch good chudidars.. Can anyone suggest me very good tailor at Singapore as i need to leave India within a week...Is it possible that i could get it stitched thre within a short period?...

2. priya1965

priya1965 New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am a married women with 2 boys.I am basically from Trivandrum but have been staying as a resident in singapore for the past 10 yrs.My husband is working as a engineering manger in a MNC in singapore.

I am staying in ang mo kio region and looking for nice indian women who have kids of my second sons age (4 yrs +).My son is shy and would like to make up new frens with whom he can mingle to get off his shyness.

Looking forward to meet new indian frens who have kids with whom my son can mingle.

3. Farani

Farani New IL'ite

indians in singapore

hi,
    I am Arifa.I'm married and i have two kids.any one in YewTee?

:)
    Arifa

4. akilaa

akilaa New IL'ite

hi lakshmi tis is akila from coimbatore,India..:hiya. I need a suggestion from ur side. My husband is planning to extend his business to singapore. How abt d rentals for hiring a shop or a store of medium size? is it affordable? pls suggest....

Regards,
    Akila

5. akilaa

akilaa New IL'ite

Hi Priya, tis is Akila from coimbatore,India..[​IMG]. I need a suggestion from ur side. My husband is planning to extend his business to singapore. How abt d rentals for hiring a shop or a store of medium size? is it affordable? pls suggest....I'm asking tis as u are in s'pore for a long time.

Regards,
    Akila

6. cynrod

cynrod New IL'ite

Hi,

Firstly, glad to come across this wonderful site while surfing net.

I am a Mangalorean Catholic from Mumbai based in Eastern part of Singapore for the past 10 years almost.....now a citizen though. I work & live here with my hubby and 2 kids (6 & 3.4 yrs).

I love Singapore though miss my family & friends back home.

I have made quite a lot of friends here 'coz 10 yrs is very long and would still continue to make friends as having good friends keep your life going :thumbsup

Cheers
    Cynthia

7. bhutada

bhutada New IL'ite

Re: Hello there

hi geeta...
    currenly we r living in gurgaon...in sep we r moving to singapore..can u please tell me about 2 bhk rent...my hubby office in HarbourFront place..
    i want to stay near by station..then can i go with my daughter for grocery and shopping...my daughter is 2 years old...can u please give me advice also...i've fridge, bed, and tv...should i've to bring over there? yaa i've to brought overe there?

thanks for help

8. khushboo27

khushboo27 New IL'ite

hi, i am khushboo i am 29 years old., though i look only 22(that is what my parents say)
    when i look at the mirror it reflects a very happy looking girl., bubbling with confidence. a fair girl, with medium to long hair., right body make., slim, fair, curly locks.,
    i work for a leading it company in singapore.,
    i like to do social work., i love to walk in the ramp., i was a regular in lakme fashion week., but i hate to call myself model. cos i am a role-model.
    i take everything inlife is agift of god.,
    i was a very depressed person living on sleeping pills . i wanted to kill my life.

until something special happened in my life. i think i have got the purpose of my life now.
    i am very happy these days..am excited to live.,

9. sujata123

sujata123 New IL'ite

Hi! New in S'pore!

Hi everyone,

This is Sujata and Iam new in Singapore, is there like a social club where you ladies meet...or maybe would want to meet...???If you're game we can work something out...!!

10. rush2kanmani

rush2kanmani New IL'ite

Re: Hi! New in S'pore!

Hi sujata,

Welcome ti Singapore. Even I am also new to singapore. Its been four days since i came to singapore. By the way were are you located?

kanmani.