ERRING LAWYERS...lets standup and fight for justice

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by monikakrishna76, Jul 12, 2010.

1. monikakrishna76

monikakrishna76 New IL'ite

My FAMILY was into huge legal mess.,
    we had hired a lawyer from the top law firm in india.,(i dont want to name the firm at the moment)
    the fee for the lawyer was over a lakh for sinlgle appearance /hearing on court.,

the case was for ourlife and prestige.,
    we had paid fee always in advance for the junior lawyer.,
    but on the puniltimate day we wanted the chief senior lawyer to appear., he promised and assures us he willhimself appear.,
    we paid the same fee as of the junior lawyer in advance usual.,

the senior lwayer didnt come without intimating citing that we had not paid fullfees.,

as a result my Brother lost his bail., bcos the junior inexperienced lawyer was unable to argue our case .

ARE WE SO HELPLESS.,CANT WE DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.,
    I THIS HAPPENS WITHOUT ANY OF U.,WHAT WILL U GO THRU.,

LETS JOIN AND SAY WE ARE NOT ALONE., LETS STAND AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER DURING OUR CRISIS.,
    ARE U WITH ME AGAINST THIS FIGHT?

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Monika

I didnt understand what was the point here! Sorry to hear about the mess your family is going through...but I guess you have to post your dissatisfaction about that law firm on that firms website isnt it???

If you want to let our friends here know about the problems with this law firm..atleast you have to state the name of that firm here so that people would be cautious while approaching that law firm.

Wishing your family the very best and hope things clear out quickly for you guys. By the way is this case related to any marital issues or is it about any family property etc?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  3. monikakrishna76

monikakrishna76 New IL'ite

my brother was wrongly implicated in a case., all his friends who knew the truth deserted him,. because their family wanted their children to be away from courts and stuff., doesnt matter if some innocent is getting punished or what.,
    but still i dont blame them bcos it is natural to be protective about their loved ones...
    but i blame the people who are used to these suituations and guide people like the., police ., lawyers etc., but unfortunately in india Police lawyers crave for such cases and thrive/earn on peoples helplesness..

i dont want any other parent or sister to go thru what i have gone thru.,
    i felt it is easy to fight for others.,
    i want to create a revolution where people wont feel they are helpless or alone.
    i am willing to spend money and time., if it demands.,
    and i think this should be the purpose of my life . to end the nexus of police and lawyers. my 23 years brother is in physciatric help and got a stroke at such an young age for no fault of his., he never thought everbody will shut their door., cos people are scared of police and lawyers humiliation.

i just dont want innocent parents to feel helpless and poweless and more importantly ALONE when they need just a support and a helping hand

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010