Finest Posts - July 2010 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Supermods !

Trust me I even never been so confused since my foray in snippets, :spin and today I am in a dilemma unable to decide which of Meena's posts is the gem of the gems.

Finally I nominate http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...n/101411-are-you-constipated.html#post1304235 as the 'Finest Narration' of the month.

I am thinking hard how best to express and describe this post of hers but then realize that since she has made her entry in snippets ,her fan base has been growing by leaps and bounds which bear the testimony to her extraordinary posts she is churning out here in IL.

So probably it is best for me to pucker my lips and let the post do all the talking.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  2. sindhusn1980

sindhusn1980 New IL'ite

Thanks for nominating!!!

sindhu

3. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Mmm, there I was going to nominate one of your posts and Rema's and you beat me to here :)) Thanks so much for your kind and gracious words.

Suja

4. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

I would like to second Sabitha's nomination for Meenasankaran's "Are you constipated?". Sabitha has already made my work easy by her wonderful accolades to this post and I am sure I wont have to add anything to it :))

Also another nomination would be Rema's An Unvoiced Plea. As much as I like her suspense-loaded snippets, I felt this post deserves to be nominated as I believe most women can identify with her plea :)

Thanks my dear namesake for the wonderful work you and SS are doing here :))

Sujatha

5. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

My dear Saby,

Thanks buddy for saying you have missed me in the June Winners announcement thread! It is always feels good to be remembered. I am been here all the time just been laying low for mudane reasons such as a lot going on at work, at home what with kids' summer vacations and a lot of visitors etc. So all's well on my front just the usual busy stuff.

So darn nice of you Saby to bring two sterling posts to the FP.

When I read Ambika's "http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sn...more-time.html " I thought she was describing the scene at my home when she talks about her DH's rush in the morning to find his cell phone, re-heat his cup of coffee etc. Ambika, you are not alone in this , unfortunately. :). Loved your simple yet totally entertaining narration. Brought many smiles to my face! Keep writing and keep visiting us in the FP.

Meenasankaran has entered many hearts with her post ""Are you constipated?". I think she is bang-on on her diagnosis about the most common ( I must add also very troubling) illness. What is really awesome is that she provides a cure for it. I am ready with my notebook to jot down her prescription!

Luv,
    SS

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

8. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

When you bring something to FP swe know that the writer has already arrived. If you recommend a post then it HAS GOT to be good.

Meena is creating waves in IL since she arrived. I have read some of her posts and she sure has a great sense of humor.

Oops adds another faether in her cap. This is probably the first word my little one learnt to say. Not Mommy or Daddy but oops!

Thank you Kamalji for nominating Meena's post so all of us can enjoy it.

Luv,
    SS

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla and SS
    Our dear friends here finished dreaming about hollywood stars, bollywood stars and now she is busy dreaming of the new famous star that is Mr Paul:hide::)
    I like to nominate Mindian's post http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...iction/101575-paul-my-latest-fascination.html which is she is so fascinated by this new star.
    Can we have a share of him Mindi:biglaughI too can fry and eat like Kamalji....hehehe
    I hope she will not come behind me with a stick in her hand:crazy

And another one of amibka04 she has explained love between DH and DW in such adorable words http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/101452-who-told-us.html

My quota gets over so fast...hehehe

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

Always a pleasure to see you here and thanks for bringing so many wonderful posts to everyones' notice by nominating them.

Yes, our Mindian is properly smitten with the fascinating Paul and her http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...5-paul-my-latest-fascination.html#post1306211 goes to prove it! Already interacted with her on this subject and Paul has proved that he is worthy of her love!!

Ambika is another writer who is making us fall in love one more time! Her http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/101452-who-told-us.html#post1304598 is a good insight into what marriage is all about!

L, Kamla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.