1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

First Birthday for Jazz Kutty

Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by kksheela, Jun 24, 2010.

1. kksheela

kksheela Bronze IL'ite

Hi

This is Sheela from chennai. I would like to celebrate my son's first birthday grandly.

I planned to celebrate the function differently by having few things in mind.

1. Plan to conduct some events for the party comers. So that all can enjoy and make the moment unforgettable one.
    2. Want to dress my cute differently. My babies name is Jaswanth, Male boy.
    3. Need suggestions on party halls, foods and the rates. Preferred location is near Adyar or T Nagar.

Basically am from out of city. Planning to do things as if a chennai people would do. Please suggest some ideas.

Thanks for such a great world. Pride on being a part.

Love
    Sheela Venkatachalam.

2. laamadhura

laamadhura New IL'ite

Hai dear,

First of all my hearty wishes for your baby.Let all gud things come through his way.
    You can get some party hats,and return gifts for all the kids who come for the party.
    Regarding dress Huge variety of collections are available for kids in Chennai.
    You can also conduct fun games for kids which will make the party more colorful.
    One more small tip.Take it if you like.I did this for my DS b'day and all the kids were very happy.Buy a huge balloon.Fill it with small knickknacks that attracts kids along with some color papers,blow that out and tie it at the centre of the hall.When the party starts Let your baby pork the balloon that all the gits and chocolates shower upon the kids.But please ensure that the articles are light weight and they don't hurt anyone.

Best wishes..
    Luv,
    Madhu.

3. kksheela

kksheela Bronze IL'ite

Thanks madhu and thanks a lot for the ideas. could u please suggest a good hall.

4. laamadhura

laamadhura New IL'ite

Dear,

There are so many halls in adyar.When you go on a round you can collect in a day.Later you can finalise according to your requirement and budget.

Reg,
    Madhu

5. laamadhura

laamadhura New IL'ite

Dear,

If you do not mind the distance,You can book Abirami mega mall's snow world.for more details,please go thro the below link.

Abirami Mega Mall

Luv,
    Madhu

6. kksheela

kksheela Bronze IL'ite

hi
    i luked that. its nice it seems.. how abt the catering there.

7. laamadhura

laamadhura New IL'ite

Sorry dear,:bonk:bonk:bonk

Not exactly very sure about the catering.But if u have a visit to that place u can surely get a picture of all those things...They will also guide you thro all you needs i guess.

Luv
    Madhu.

8. kksheela

kksheela Bronze IL'ite

Hi

thanks for ur ideas. My hubby booked a hotel in thiruvanmiyur. Its little bit costly. But all for my cute, Its a four star hotel. U people are welcome. The function is on this sunday evening,. Thanks for ur blessings.

Regards
    Jazz Mom.