Want to settle in Ireland? How to get a wor permit to relocate?

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by VIMI MEHTA, Sep 2, 2007.

1. VIMI MEHTA

VIMI MEHTA New IL'ite

Hello and best wishes to al
    members.AOL does this course ring a
    bell.My husband is a CA we would like to settle in Ireland
    Can someone please explain hw to
    get work permit and relocate.Thanks in advance.:thankyou2:

2. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Dear Vimi,

First of all, welcome to IL!!

Yes, AOL does ring a bell for me!!! I did the course nearly 2 yrs ago & boy! it changed my life & my perception towards life forever, just like it's done for millions of people!! :mrgreen:

I'm guessing you've done the course too.....nice to see an AOL member here!:smile:

I don't have any info abt relocation to Ireland, but other members here in Ireland should be able to help u with that. I would suggest u change ur subject title in this post to get responses. Not knowing what the title means may keep members away from seeing this post.

Good luck!

Jai Gurudev!
    Ragini.

3. Kurunji

Kurunji New IL'ite

Hi Vimi,
    I came to this thread expecting some info. / query about AOL or Guruji ; please do change the title & post your question in the relevant thread.
    It is highly misleading .

4. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

5. raginiprakash

Hi! Leela,

I'm thrilled to see AOL members here!!!:mrgreen: Kurunji, are u an AOL member too???

I was just wondering if we could start an AOL thread here, (just like the one's for each city) where AOL members can unite, share our experiences, our love for our dearest Guruji, give info abt courses, or any AOL happenings in our cities, or just abt anything about Art of Living!!!:)

What say ladies??? Would love to hear suggestions abt this.

Jai Gurudev!

Ragini.

6. Kurunji

Kurunji New IL'ite

Hi Ragini,
    If not for Art of Living & our dear sweet Guruji, I wouldn't be here today !! Yes, I was literally in poor physical health & mental despair , when the basic course practically lifted me up :yes: & gave me strength & immense mental peace.
    Seeing the positivity in me, my hubby too joined & now he has done Advanced course also !! Our kid too is part of this family.
    Both of us are very very regular in our daily kriyas too . We've also attended some knowledge sessions [ Narada bhakti sutra ; Ashtavakra Gita etc.] and of course Thursday Satsangs. How about you guys ?

Esp. being away from family&friends ,in a nuclear environment here where we do not even know who our neighbours are ------ we all need some spiritual guidance / support.
    A thread on AOL seems a :2thumbsup: great idea ; can we start it in spiritual section ? It would be a nice way of motivating each other , sharing the simple and amazing bhajan lyrics, Guruji's mischief / stories etc. & keeping abreast of AOL happenings in each other's communities too !

Warm regards.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  7. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hey Ragini and Kurunji

Please tell me more about the AOL course, I have heard a lot about this and i want to do this course too. what all is included... is it about meditation or Yoga... if its about Yoga, then is this Yoga any different from the Yoga that Ramdev maharaj ji teaches...

please tell me in details and also if someone has info about yoga in the AOL course... please post all the info....

thanks

8. raginiprakash

Dear Kurunji,

I'm so delighted to receive your response & hear that our dear Guruji & the AOL course has done wonders to you & your family just like it's done wonders for millions around the world!!!:mrgreen:

I'm glad u liked the idea of starting an AOL thread. Yes, it would be wonderful to share our experiences & how we came abt to doing the course & how life changed after that!!!:yes:

I used to attend follow-up kriya sessions & satsang regularly in B'lore. But haven't been able to that from the time i came here over a yr ago. I miss that a lot, but i do kriya at home.

So....let's meet in the new thread!!

Jai Gurudev!!

Ragini.

9. raginiprakash

Dear Abha,

I'm so happy to hear that you're interested in the 'Art of living' course!!!

Pls go thru this link for details about the foundation, the courses offered,etc.

Art of Living Foundation USA / Art of Living Foundation

Coming to ur question, it's recommended to do the course with a blank mind without knowing what's in store. It's meant to come as a surprise! There is a certain amount of Yoga involved in the form of Pranayams. It is not similar to Ramdev ji's yoga. The Sudarshan Kriya forms an important part of the course.

To know what 'Sudarshan Kriya' is....you'll have to do the course!!:)

Cheers!
    Ragini.

10. arti

arti New IL'ite

JAI GURUDEV!!!!!

dear ragini.......

nice to know that there are so many AOL devotees on this forum......

as u hv said.........Art of Living basic course changed my life forever.........since i have done the course..i have observed one thing......GURUJI is always, always with me.......wherever i go or in whatever i do!

if i get angry and am about to say some ugly things..he always checks me and lo!.i refrain from saying what i was about to say..........

i would like to be friends with all of you.........

JAI GURUDEV!