Download here! - 21 GOLDEN RULES FOR INDIAN WOMEN - An Experience Guide!

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Jun 19, 2008.

1. amynups

amynups New IL'ite

Hey,

I m not sure that this is great advice. Of course, marriage is all abt give and take. I agree to that.

Even though there are many points which are worth reading, there are others which i totally disagree.Look at the 18th and 19th point.
    18) "Men in general does not liked to be told they are wrong". Last time i checked this is a normal human behavior; irrespective of gender and even age. Probably, men expresses themselves more clearly that they do not liked to be told that they are wrong and some women might just sulk during such a situation.

Thing is - if such conditions exist; please do not sweet-talk anyone. Make sure that the man/woman understands that he/she is wrong. If he is wrong, it is better he learns to accept it.

Yes, make sure that your man understands it when he is wrong- and DONT SUGARCOAT things. You are talking to your husband - not a random customer!

19) After a heated argument- and if he has used harsh words- according to your document, they would not apologize.

If this happen- women - please ensure that your man learn the art of apologizing! Apologizing is not a one-way thing. Both sides should have the intelligence and culture to apologize when they are wrong. The idea that he has "less feelings" should not be encouraged,

21) Give in!!!

I dont know what this means. I agree that all fights should be resolved before bed. And giving in is important. But - there is a clause. NOT ALWAYS! Otherwise, it is natural that this would become a habit. Remember, marriage is all abt give and take. You give in at times and you take it at times.

So, from the 18th pt- i think these "rules" were written by either chauvinists or people who support chauvinists.

Please gals- Be the Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jyotirana

jyotirana New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for this guide and are really interesting.I will definitely forward it to my friends.

thanks.....
    :)

3. rekhasantosh

rekhasantosh New IL'ite

Hi Friend..........:hiya

Thank you very much for 21 GOLDEN RULES FOR INDIAN WOMEN.

Its very good.........

Thanks
    Rekha:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

4. sarika03

sarika03 New IL'ite

Nice one but i think title should change to 21 Golden rules for Indian Married women as most rules are between husband and wife.

5. anushain1988

anushain1988 New IL'ite

Hi all,

Good attempt .Congrats to all who worked to bring this article.

But my opinion is, the article is itself a mixed opinion. When i see the article as a whole I feel like certain points can't be a golden rule for life...Few points show inner jealous that always lies between a husband and wife...

onething I will say...Love and live for one person may be ur hubby or ur child or ur parents...give urself to them...defenitely ur love will bring them so close to u...

Dont live for urself...make ur life meaningful...
    make someone to shed a drop of tear when tey miss u a single second...

Our INDIAN WOMEN are always so special than any other women in this world. Our INDIAN WOMEN dont know to live for themselves. We r famous for caring and loving.The uniqueness of our WOMEN should not be spoiled.

Define ur own golden rules of ur life. Only u can do it.
    No one can understand ur own hubby or ur child...
    ur golden rule alone can keep ur loved ones happy!!!!....

Think Smart and live happily!!!!
    Everything lies in ur hands...

Keep smiling every moment and one day u ll forget how to cry!!!!
    I will keep Blogging :)

Once again Congrats to all who worked to bring this article.

6. RedPearl

RedPearl New IL'ite

Hello Everyone
    I became a member a few days ago and this is my first post.21 GOLDEN RULES are very great view.Thanks alot

7. shruthis

shruthis New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this guide. 4 months of my married life and this guide helps me a lot.
    Please post more such ideas and experiences.

Thanks
    Shruthi :)

8. vanimysore

vanimysore New IL'ite

Thanks for the good guide. Keep it up and let these keep coming

Vani Mysore

9. L69

L69 Gold IL'ite

Hi!

Wow! That was an incredible guide.I agree with Devi, we should read it every morning.My friends are going to enjoy it.

10. supsperb

supsperb New IL'ite

Hello,

I am not able to download the guide with 3.28MB size... it just saves as a file with size in kbs and dont have ".pdf" extension.

Is there any other link from where i can download the same??

Thanks..