1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Stomach Issues - Acidity?

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by vmtaurus, May 4, 2010.

1. vmtaurus

vmtaurus Bronze IL'ite

Just wanted to add another tip that is working really really well for my acidity..
    I have a half a glass of warm water with a tsp of honey and a tsp of lemon juice first thing in the morning..
    Acidity is much under control now! I could physically feel the difference when I missed taking this in the morning!

2. hamrinton

hamrinton New IL'ite

Hi,

In order to control acidity problem, make sure you take adequate sleep in your daily life. Avoid eating acidic fruits to get rid of acidity. To avoid the occurrence of acidity, make sure you prevent consuming tea, coffee, chocolates and alcohol in your regular diet. Say 'no' to food items that contains fats. Avoid drinking water between your meals.

3. froggremlin

froggremlin New IL'ite

Hi,
    If you have acidity problem so please some care and avoid the stomach problem.
    Stop Drinking tea. Eat less oily food. Have food time to time and sufficient sleep.I have found that eating too often causes that. Also eating too close to bedtime. Swallowing just saliva without food is suppose to tell the stomach to stop producing acid.

4. achoo

achoo New IL'ite

beano is a tablet that is available in the usa. This is mostly for gas problems. When you are ready to eat gassy food take a beano just before the meal and it stops gas from forming. Hope it helps. Also try charcoal capsules also available in the USA thr'o catalogs in healthfood stores one that I get is called Puritan Pride go to their website and you can order from there. Pepcid helps with acidity. Or tums if it is available. Best of luck.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  5. harveysmith27

harveysmith27 New IL'ite

Acidity is big problem now a days. Just avoid the outside food and oily food.
    Eat only homemade things. Homemade food is much better as compared to outside.

6. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Hi vmtaurus,

How are you now.Is your acidity completely under control?