1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

pain in heels

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by sudhasrk, Jul 25, 2008.

1. shankarhc

shankarhc New IL'ite

:hide:
    HI EVERYONE
    the pain in the heels as described by you is called Plantar fascitis.The symptoms are typical as described by you
    I suffered from this for about an year and tried different pain killers but of no use.After doing lot of web research found that the below described gave me tons of relief.Why not you try.I am sure you will find a lot of improvement.
    Basic aim is to reduce your weight !!!! believe me.
    second is to regularly do half an hour of warmup exersises."The heel pain is actually due to lack of exercise to the calf muscles".So start doing exercises for calf muscle stretches.Walk for atleast a mile a day .Take long strides so that the calf muscles get stretched.Do not over do it..Buy an MCR chapalls and use it.It will help undue preassure on the heels.
    Before you get up from the bed pullup your toes as far back as you can.Repeat about 6 times and then getup and stand.
    Try it and love to get a feed back from you
    wish you a speedy recovery from pain:)

2. shankarhc

shankarhc New IL'ite

:hide:
    HI EVERYONE
    the pain in the heels as described by you is called Plantar fascitis.The symptoms are typical as described by you
    I suffered from this for about an year and tried different pain killers but of no use.After doing lot of web research found that the below described gave me tons of relief.Why not you try.I am sure you will find a lot of improvement.
    Basic aim is to reduce your weight !!!! believe me.
    second is to regularly do half an hour of warmup exersises."The heel pain is actually due to lack of exercise to the calf muscles".So start doing exercises for calf muscle stretches.Walk for atleast a mile a day .Take long strides so that the calf muscles get stretched.Do not over do it..Buy an MCR chapalls and use it.It will help undue preassure on the heels.
    Before you get up from the bed pullup your toes as far back as you can.Repeat about 6 times and then getup and stand.
    Try it and love to get a feed back from you
    wish you a speedy recovery from pain:)

3. lmani

lmani Senior IL'ite

Can you tell me what is an MCR chappal.

4. shankarhc

shankarhc New IL'ite

Hi
    Lalitha Mani
    MCR chapals is specially made chappal which has a silicon rubber soft padding inside.This helps relieve undue preassure on the heels.It is available with any big or leading medical shops.

5. sskurup07

sskurup07 New IL'ite

Hi
    I have the same problem which has been mentioned by everyone. I am also suffering from acute heel pain in the right leg for the past two years. I have tried all pain killers but no effect. Now have started on ayurveda kashayam for the past 6 months but still there is not much of a change. Could someone just tell where do you get MCR chappals in Mumbai..if I could get the address I would definitely give a try as it seems to be very effective.
    Take care

6. chennaiwoman

chennaiwoman Senior IL'ite

hi all, i happened to go thro this thread today. can someone tell me if MCR chappals are made to order or if they are just available in all sizes. my feet are one size bigger than normal women sizes. any specific shop name in chennai where i can get them? thanks. ​

7. Vany

Vany New IL'ite

hi every one
    this problem normally starts after delivery and when u stop feeding the baby. after this the harmonal changes and the rich intake of the food comes out in the form of fats especially on the lower part of the body. we ladies forget to give some time to ourselves and bear the pain thereafter.
    the only and only solution is to reduce weight. do at least 30 min walk morning -evening and see the result yourself.
    do ur jagratas and navratras but do not take the oily food after that. else the lower part will blow up and u will say hai mein mar gai.mein chal ni sakti
    u r all ver good cooks and have already got the degree in cooking and now let others also learn cooking and u do some walking
    bye

8. n_mumtaz

n_mumtaz New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I had heel pain for long and I checked with a accupunture doctor and discovered that I had lower back ache also which has accupunture points in your heels that shows as pain in your heel. So I took accupunture treatment and I feel great.

Permanent solution - accupunture treatment
    Temporary solution - Massaging the heel like press release motion... or continue to press at that pain point which would give temporary relief. I know this pressing continuosly can be painful but worth the relief that it gives please try it and visit a accupunture doctor.

Believe me there is lot of cure by taking accupunture coz the diagnosis and treatment is done to find and cure the rootcause not just for the pain.

Hope this gives some relief to some one out there suffering from pain in thier lives :)

May God Bless you all with the right help at the right time.:)
    - Mumtaz.N

9. dblakshmi

dblakshmi Junior IL'ite

Can anyone tell me where to get this MCR kind of slippers in US?

thanks

Lakshmi

10. Alyssatom

Alyssatom New IL'ite

The most common cause of heel pain is plantar fascitis which is commonly referred to as a heel spur, Well I think that long standing inflammation causes the deposition of calcium at the point where the plantar fascia inserts into the heel, it is important to have heel pain properly diagnosed. Heel pain may also be due to other causes, such as a stress fracture, tendonitis, or, rarely, a cyst.