1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Punished at home

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ritaroy, Nov 23, 2008.

1. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Rohan

Love

Rita

2. rohanindian1984

rohanindian1984 New IL'ite

i could nt update the thread for a long time as i got pretty much busy with my own life. i wanted to write down a punishment incident when i was about 20 or so.

i was in my second year of college and at that time, I did not have a computer at home as we could not afford it. At the same time, my mausiji got a new computer for cousin didi at home. It seemed so unfair when I was studying for engineering in information tech and my didi was just going through a mba project, she would get a brand new comp, whereas me had only the college comp to do with.

But thankfully, my mausiji would encourage me to use the comp, whenever i needed. Much of my free time would usually be spent at my mausiji’s place due to this fact My mausiji was a techer by professionn and during the day would be at her school, and didi also would be out for her project or busy with her studies, giving me a lot leeway with the computer. So when I had free time, i used to prefer to go to their place and do some c programming when mausiji was around or play any games when she wasn’t around.

A week or so into that, i realized i also had the access to the world of internet at my fingertips. To think that I didn’t realize that earlier was strange, but then computer itself was something that could keep me fascinated at that point in time and hence I guess, me had missed out on the internet part. Though little did i know that if i would have left it alone, it would have caused me a whole lot less of grief and trouble. But as with all things with potential dual use, i loved the negative part more than the positive ones.

Over a period of time, one thing, let to another, and eventually, i landed onto the numerous **** sites that seem to fill the world of internet. And i was hooked to it. Whenever, I was alone, I would stop playing games or pretending to program in c and start surfing the sites. I just wondered, what kinda reaction would these sites have given mausiji/didi. After i was done, i would be very careful to clean up the cookies and clear the history so that, nothing would be left on the computer.

Things were smooth for me, and I was in heaven. But as with all thing beautiful, my pleasures too, were not to be eternal. Summers came and mausiji school closed down for vacation and she was always home. And she tolerated a lot less nonsense than mom so I was quite more afraid of her than of mom.Plus she when angry punished both didi and at times me more severely than mom ever did.
    So of course, that made me a lot more afraid of her , which of course cut down on the time i could afford to give to my net surfing.

Now, the summers seemed never to end, and me started getting desperate. The computer was placed in didi's bedroom in a corner, so near and so far. And i could see, as long as didi didn’t come in to room directly,nobody from the dinning area could not see the screen directly. Desperation made me throw safety measure to the wind, and, i started again, surfing just a five to ten minute, for the fear of getting caught was too great.

Again, this seemed to be going fine initially, until suddenly, one day, didi entered the room and suddenly directly came over to the comp to see just what i was doing. I was always ready to close the windows at the first hint of alarm and did exactly that, but while I could close the window, i could never have the time to clear the browsing history. And that was the end of my surfing for the time being and beginning of punishments by masi in front of didi

Looking back, I guess while, it didn’t notice, didi had got suspicious of the amount of time i was spending with her computer. Later on, she also told me that, she got curious how the browser history disappeared whenever I sat in front of the computer.

The first thing didi did then, was scream all her might to bring attention to what I was doing. Now, I being the foolish guy I was did the worst thing I could. I tried to stop her from screaming which anyway was heard by mausji by trying to gag her mouth with my hand.

And then started the punishment or rather the series of punishments. Mom thankfully was not with us that day as she had gone outstation to our hometown. The first thing which I received on my didi getting her point across to mausiji, was quite a few very tight slap across the face. I never expected anything less because I knew the severity of the offence, but I never even thought that this would be just the beginning.

To accompany that slap, I got a lot of lecture on what I was thinking I was doing and what kinda family value did i stand for and stuff. I was reasonably sorry at this time, because, even when I was doing it, I knew I was not doing right but somehow the sexual excitement had made me forget the consequence and as with things sexual, once you have got a release, there seems to be very little left which made you hard. And then started the talks of mausiji threatening to call up mom and tell her exactly what I was doing and what punishments would I receive from mom n from her. She also wanted me to think out what would be the appropirate punishemnt for this.

I had thought the slaps would be the punishment enough, but evidently she didn’t agree. She lived in a top floor flat, with a reasonable huge terrace to accompany. For the first part, she asked me to step out on the veranda in the heat and touch my toes till she decided on what would be the actual punishment.

The sun enough was strong enough to act as a punishment and here I was being made to touch my toes in addition. The floor was hot as hell and me felt like jumping and skipping. It was sweaty as hell, and still, I had to stand as she asked cause if i didnt, i knew i would get only worser choices.

Half and hour into the punishment she decided I had enough of the treatment and now was the time for some actual hitting. Usualy, we always got punished by the belt on the buttocks and thighs in a special punishment dress which was a thin robe like thing made of the thinnest cotton you can think of. belt anyway could be felt even wearing a jeans, but evidently mausiji thought this was better.

This time, she asked me to step into the bed room and in front of didi asked me to pull down my pants till my knees and lie face down on the bed and get ready for the belt. While i knew that usually this was not usual punishment, for punishments were never in front of anyone alone, but by this time, I was ready to do anything that she ordered to avoid the slaps which seemed to accompany any disobedience whether real or perceived and I did exactly that.

But bad luck, for when i did this, I anyway got me a slap for being so shameless as to pull down my pants just like that in front of didi. I was then asked to go and change into our so called punishment dress, which always made me cringe, but i had no options. Now, how twisted was her logic, I wanted to ask, but there was no freedom for my question. You ask me to do something and if I did not do it, i knew i would be forced to do it with a few slaps as free gifts. And when I did that, i still got the same slaps as free gifts.

She then got didi to fetch the belt and with me lying on the bed. Soundlessly and suddenly, she gave the first one right across my thighs even before I could realise didi was back in the room. There was no suspense, no wait, simply the first belting right across the thigh which made me feel as if I could jump up to the moon with pain. And tears almost streamed out from my eyes and the pain made me jump up and start rubbing where the belt had made contact with the skin

And then suddenly before I knew it, the second one landed with a loud thwap! Sound across my butt and hand which were trying to cool down the burn from the previous one. God ! it seemed to me that now, not only would my thighs burn with the belting, but also any part which came in the way. The hands felt literally on fire, wherease the thighs was equally hurting. I started begging her to stop, just so that, i could have a couple of minutes. anything, i was ready to do

Mausiji immune as ever, didnt even seem to have heard it. She then asked didi to catch hold of my hands so that I didn’t try to protect my rear. As if a the hands would protect me any time. But obedient girl she was, she caught hold of my hands, and then mausiji continued with her demonic attack. By the end of third belting, i me was crying prousefully and screaming for mercy, but there was no sympathy from mausji, and nor didi. I guess I got around 6 or 8 belts before she was done, and again, I was asked to go out in the balcony and touch my toes.

This was for about 15 mins, she allowed me to come in, but made me to 50 situps, all the while me crying, and she lecturing me about how this was just half the punishment. I was apprehensive, that if this was half then, me certainly was going to be dead before she finished was whining pitifully but to no avail

Then she started questioning me on how I got into this and what did I know of sex. While punishments were bad this seemed to be even worse. She seemed more concerned if I have visited prostitutes and stuff or I knew about them and what not. And whenever she felt the answer would not suit her, I would get a tight slap across the face without warning.

I then didn’t get any more punishment on the day, but was told that if ever I got caught doing even something half as bad, I would get double the punishment that i got today.

For me, this was bad enough, I could never imagine that you could have even worse punishments. But over time, I did get them from mausiji. Infact now, that I live with her it is something more closely monitored though thankfully she has turned into a softer women.

The worst with the belt is that it will give you a welt that makes it very difficult to sit down and yet, I had to sit down to dinner and what not. The marks lasted for about five days till which I found that even Bermudas weren’t safe to wear at home cause they showed the marks. The pain in the knees wouldn’t go away, do what I could, but thankfully one thing that happened is, that after that I never ever opened a **** site at home. That night, i remember trying to sleep on my stomach, but no even that was not allowed by mausiji, and neither could i stop crying nor would she stop slapping. I never think I had a worser day in life.

There is a whole lot of more, but I guess this is the main stuff which would give you all and idea of what kinda fear and terror she inspired in me when I was younger. Will try to fill in with few more accountss when I have more time

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  3. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Rohan. Sorry for the punishments. I don't support the way you got punished. But nice to know you didn't do that after getting punished.

Love

Rita

4. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

Rohan,

That is total abuse....what is the matter with you? Why would you even let her do that to you? For heaven's sake you were a man in college!

5. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Dear

Love

Rita

6. rohanindian1984

well, perspectives vary. I never thought at that time ki she didnt have the right to do it or stuff.
    the way West thinks is very different from east.And to top that off, I was never very much in command. So she got away with what she did. I know I should have stood up for myself and stuff, but I was too weak i guess :(

7. rohanindian1984

well, rather dont hv the guts ;)

8. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Rohan. But you need to get brave from now on. This world is not for non brave people.

Love

Rita

9. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

Rohan, I am sorry that you had to go through that. My comment was based more on the anger towards your aunt. No one should be punished the way you were. If you had been my son, I would have kicked that woman out of the house. After reading your story, I kept thinking about how you must have felt and that got me even more angry towards her. By only getting a glimpse of what your life was like I just felt that some one should have stood up for you. I am sure that you have grown up to be a more compasionate man and God bless you.

PS
    I hope you do go and purchase a Playboy magazine. You're a human being. There is nothing wrong with looking at nude pictures. We all do it....its human curiousity. Please don't fear that aspect of life. THe only danger is when you rely on that in totality.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  10. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Rohan. You have to have guts overtime otherwise you would be less confident all the way and can't run properly.

Love

Rita