1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

project to grow long hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by rya, Jan 12, 2008.

1. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi madhuri,
    honestly i don't know any herbal shampoo because i used one herbal essence shampoo and i got hairfall..So, i cannot suggest any shampoo which gave me negative results...but u can try johnsons baby shampoo which is really harmless..but u need to apply more to clean..Thank you..

2. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi priyas,
    Good Luck for you...try and see if it comes out well and pls let me know..I can also suggest you making amla oil at home..try making it at home so that u will get full nutrition from amla fruit naturally....Thank you

3. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Hi sadhu,
    sorry sadhu, i don't know any medicine for hairfall due to thyroid problems..but what u can do is rub your nails everyday in both hands with each other and this will enhance hair growth according to accupressure therapy by Dr. Devendra Vora..U can also buy that book and there is a simple masaging technique for thyroid problem to get cured without taking tablets..Good luck..:)

4. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Hi shel,
    u may not use plastic combs but you can use any brushes as long as it is not aggressive and rough..There is no brand...i will be just using wooden combs any brand..:thumbsup Thanks

5. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Hi Indhut,
    If you twist your hair u can see split ends protruding at the ends of hair..u can just cut them at the bottom..or u can apply hot oil massage frequently..hope this helps..
    Thank you

6. Bagiya

Bagiya New IL'ite

I read in some post about applying Curd and wash it without using shampoo. Now i could not find that thread :bonk. Please somebody tell me how to use Curd.

Thanks in Advance
    Bagiya

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  7. ss2009

ss2009 New IL'ite

Rya

Thanks for ur tips. I have long hair but i have dandruff and itchiness. Also i notice some 2-3 strands of grey hair suddenly in the last 6 months. any tips for that?

8. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi,
    Grey hair sometimes will start due to gene problem. My cousin had grey hair at young age because my aunt had it when she was young. Try to be cool always. Do not change hair oil. if u decide to use home made/shop hair oil, use it continuously. But be sure to select good quality hair oils like kesavardini or ramtirth or neelinbringadhi oil if u buy from shop..Hot oil massage a week will reduce itchiness according to me. As usual, dandruff may occur due to high tension, inadequate nutrition, not cleaning hair on time..u can eat fenugreek seeds with butter milk. Hope this information helps.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  9. maanasa

maanasa Silver IL'ite

rya thanks for the hair tips. its very useful.

10. patelashmi

patelashmi New IL'ite

Hello from Ashmi,:confused2:
    My son 22yrs old, all of sudden started to loose hair. He is loosing hair as a patches on his scalp! Any body know, what can be the reason.

Thank you in advance.Bow