1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Baby sitting?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by perfectly_perfect, Sep 8, 2007.

1. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I have a question for all of you. Is there anyone who is doing baby sitting? I want to start baby sitting but dont know anything about it. Please share your knowledge about it.
    Thanks

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Perfectly Perfect,
    You have not specified whether you want to do it on a one to one basis or you want to open as a creche cum day care center. Pls clarify, I think I can give you some suggestions collected from a friend of mine.

3. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

Hi Perfect,

We have Ms.Shubhavasdevan in indusladies, she is experienced in day care. You can also find her "child care" thread in baby sitting/ day care forum. Pls check with her for baby sitting guidance.

4. Shanthi1

Shanthi1 New IL'ite

I would say, just check with your local library or community center. They will tell you how to go about it as there are different sets of rules and restrictions for different states. If not anything else, they will at least guide you as to where you can get the information.

One other source is to go online and check on the government website of your state.

5. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Thanks friends for your suggestions.