Fertility Treatment at Padur in Kerala

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rajaakshmi, May 2, 2010.

1. rajaakshmi

rajaakshmi New IL'ite

i am married for the past five years and have gone through various fertility treatments but not succeeded in getting pregnant. Recently a friend suggested that i go to a traditional ayurveda course provided in a village called PADUR in Kerala. Has anyone from IL heard of it? Please let me know.

Rajalakshmi

2. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

We know a Gifted friend who treats mostly Male infertility issues like low Sperm Count, low motility through traditional medicine. This treatment has helped a lot of couple to be gifted with babies, sometimes healthy twins within 3 to 6 months timeframe.

In addition, there are traditional methods for ladies problems available in Ayurveda. Will check out and let you know if I come across.

3. Sairaghavendra

Sairaghavendra Senior IL'ite

dear leelal

it will be of great help if you can reveal the name of that person who treats male infertility becoz my DH is suffering from low count, motility, and morphology problems, pls mail the details.

4. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am sharing the phone no of our friend here. Mr.Raju at 09446578577. He is based at Kottayam, Kerala. Please make genuine calls as he is 60+

Hope I am not posting against IL rules

Best Wishes and Prayers,

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  5. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

Dear Rajalakshmi,

Dr.Chaitaniyas Homeopathy is very good for infertility treatment.
    find out and get benefited good luck!!!

Bharathy.g

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  6. Sairaghavendra

dear leelal

just now saw u post, i don't know how i missed it earlier, thanks a lot for the contact information.

7. Sairaghavendra

dear bars62

do u know anyone getting treated with dr. chaitanyas and having success, if so pls share it, it will be of great help to pple here because i read somewhere in the internet that dr. chaitanyas will manupulate lab values in their own lab and they suggest very strict diet which is very difficult to follow.

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Friends,

I have seen many cases where the couple have undergone allopathic fertility treatment and even repeated IVF for years, and failed. Many have conceived after that with traditional ayurvedic treatment.

One such place is the ashram of Nirmalananda Giri Maharaj in Ottapalam, Palghat.

My friend's husband had serious issues with sperm count, motility etc. In addition, he had varicose veins in his reproductive organ which needed surgery. The surgeon warned them that sperm count would become zero after surgery. Since surgery was inevitable, it was done after which as expected, the sperm count became zero. All sperms were dead. The allopathic doctors stopped all fertility treatment, and told them to go in for adoption.

The couple went to Nirmalananda Giri Maharaj. The husband had treatment, while the wife was on fertlity potents. Together, the cost of treatment came to Rs 3500 per month. She conceived naturally after five months. Now they have a healthy baby son.

Traditional Kerala ayurvedam is very effective to cure infertility.

9. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Dear SaiRaghavendra,

Good to know you have seen this post and noted the contents.

The treament offered through Mr.Raju is very cheap costing max Rs.500 per month.

Baby Dust to You soon!!

10. Sairaghavendra

thanks leelal for your wishes, but we stay in bangalore, how many times in a month do we need to go to padur or do we need to stay there? please suggest.