I'm pregnant!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sanravi_1970, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Dilchahtahai

Dilchahtahai Senior IL'ite

Re: I am 18 and I am pregnant

You need to see a doctor who would order medical tests to make sure if you are pregnant or not and how far along are you. (Though Home Pregnancy tests are fairly accurate)
    And then you need to decide whether you want to keep the baby or not..
    It is up to you. If you think your mother would not take the news very kindly and mayfeel very hurt, dont tell her.. If she is open minded and close to you, by all means, discuss with her your options..

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  2. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

Re: I am Pregnant :)

dear aarzo
    99%u r pregnant...go to the dr as early as possible
    de will check ur hormone level n advice u well....
    reem

3. moubou

moubou New IL'ite

hi friends,
    i am 19 week 4 days today and am a new member:). But all of a sudden i am having loose motions, so am a bit worried:-(. My question is, what can i eat to prevent this naturally without any medicine ?? right now it is 9pm here, so can call the docs tomorrow but i don't want to take meds unless seriously required. I have been to the loo thrice now.:hide:
    Please help me ladies and also please suggest the type of food i can eat for the next couple of days.I am in CT, USA so all the veggies are not available here.:rant

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi moubou,

Hearty wishes on your pregnancy.

All these happens during this phase..do not worry much.See to that you drink plenty of water and keep yourselves hydrated.Boil water drink them hot or warm.Clean your toilets and washrooms..Avoid pollution and public places. Eat light foods..

For sometime continue with bread/bun/rolls/

no oil or spicy foods..

avoid milk but can have curd

if you have methi seeds soak them in little curd/water...once they become soft eat them.

check this link for related advices.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/im-pregnant/97600-need-remedy-for-loose-stool.html

do join a due date club and share your experiences :cheers
    Due Date Clubs - IndusLadies

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Moubou,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. You can find our forum guidelines here...

Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Do refer the thread pointed by Cindhuja. Hope that helps in solving your problem.
    Take care. Enjoy your pregnancy.

6. DevikaS

DevikaS Senior IL'ite

firstly you need to go to the doctor (go without your mother first) to find out if you are really pregnant or not & to see how far along you are..

and then talk to your mother / other family member..

Remember - ABORTION IS MURDER.. you have no right to take away someones life.. you chose to have sex and get pregnant.. now take the responsibility for your actions.. you can always give the baby up for adoption if you do not want to raise the child..

7. mynt

mynt New IL'ite

Dear Agnishka,

You must be really scared.
    Do go to a gynaec at once - and get yourself tested.
    You said you took the test two weeks back - why have you waited so long, instead of going to a doctor?

Also try and recall when you had your last period, when you had intercourse - knowing the dates will help.

If you're scared to go alone to the doctor, take a trusted friend along with you.

Once the pregnancy is confirmed - you need to sit back and think and ask yourself various questions - about yourself, the baby, the father of the baby, and all your futures.

Whatever you decide - it is your decision alone - and will take strength and courage from you.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  8. moubou

moubou New IL'ite

thank u soo much ladies!!
    i will definitely keep u all posted!
    thanks

9. aarzoo

aarzoo New IL'ite

Thanks Cindhuja and ahmarren for your advice dear

Yes i went on saturday to docttor. She first did urine test, it came positive. She then sent me for vaginal ultrasound, but there no sac visible. Then she asked me to take B-HCG serum test but in report came that I am pregnant but HCG count is only 217. Today is my day 44 since my last menstruation day that is I am in my 6 weeks but , still HCG is soo low. Doctor asked me to take another HCG and asked to meet to this saturday.

Ladies I am realy scared. Though we are happy but somehow i can not enjoy because of this HCG count. I am tensed.. Can anyone shed some light on this.. Is this normal to have low HCG and still a healthy pregnancy..

Please reply

10. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi,

i am not sure about the HCG count level and the growth..but as your doctor said give some time and re-do the test..the count should approximately double in 24 hours..which are symptoms for a good growth chart

don't worry things would be smooth.stay positive.

take care.do update us :hiya..all the best :thumbsup

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010