OB&Gynacologists in Chennai

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by pinky2, Jul 24, 2008.

1. dubbi

dubbi Bronze IL'ite

Hi VaishnaviDurga

Dr.Mallika Samuel Apollo First Med Kilpauk. She's excellent.

Deepa

2. dubbi

dubbi Bronze IL'ite

HI

Does anyone have feedback about Dr.Sumita Adams - Roopa Clinic / Malar Hospitals. One of my clients is consulting her and I was thinking if ILs have consulted her.

Deepa

3. gswathi

gswathi Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I will be back to chennai at 24th week and i have 2 hospitals in mind......we reside at pallavaram area...i am thinking of either venkateshwara(nandanam) or apollo though they are quite a distance from our place.....does venkateshwara has NICU facility?.....i am looking for a good hospital with NICU and experienced doc....any suggestions ladies?.....

Swathi

4. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Suggestions Please

Hi,

I have Poly cystic ovaries problem and planning to take treatment.

Continuing that i m planning to do my delivery with the same doctor.

I m consulting with DR. Esther ISAAC from Cathedral Road. Please post ur valuable suggestions towards her. My friend referred me this doctor.Please let me know whether any body consulted with her?

I m looking for gyno around Nandanam and Tnagar,
    I have seen the related thread for doctors, so many suggestion and could not keep track. thats why opened new one. Please post ur suggestions.

5. preethi1234

preethi1234 New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,

I am also consulting Dr Esther Isaac in cathedral road. I too was referred by a friend and I have no idea regarding her. Did you get any information about the doc, is she good ?

Thanks,
    Preethi.

6. Uma Shakthi

Uma Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I am 20 weeks pregnant and As of now I am consulting Dr Rukmini in Perungudi (Who is also a visiting consultant in Santhosh Hospitals, Besant Nagar). Could any of you provide me your comments with regard to her??

Also Did any of you had your scans in Matrix scans, Thiruvanmiyur / Guindy? Please suggest me some good scan centres near Perungudi / Velachery. In some of the centres they won't show the monitors to us and also not allowing my DH inside to see the baby:rant

With Regards,
    Uma

7. divaone

divaone New IL'ite

Suggest a good hospital in chennai

hi,
    im 22 weeks pregnant. would you please suggest me a hospital anywhere nearby vadapalani(chennai) for delivery??

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Re: Suggest a good hospital in chennai

Congradulations on ur pregnancy..

Soorya hospital i have heard from my frnds is very gud for pregnancy...

9. sona2410

sona2410 New IL'ite

Good nursing home in chennai

Hi All, I am arnd 7 weeks pregnent. looking for good doctor and nursing home in term of facilities. I have already visited EVK but didnt get appointment there. They suggested to go to seethapathy nursing home. want to know about the doctor and facilities in the hospitals. also, how about Dr. shantha in sundaram medical foundation and doctor K. Prema in annanagar..? Please suggest.
    also, want to know, if there is any important test to be done by this period as i have not gone through any test by now.
    please suggest.
    thanks,

10. Divine84

Divine84 Junior IL'ite

@divaone
    I was consulting in Vijaya Hospital(Dr.Mala) during my pregnancy and loved the staff there.........its a long wait tho...
    My SIL gave birth there and all my in-laws loved the way the hospital treated her nd baby......:thumbsup